The official app of the 2019 NCAA® Division I Men’s Basketball Tournament for iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Apple Watch, and iMessage.
NCAA March Madness Live is the only app that lets you stream all games live, play the Capital One NCAA March Madness Bracket Challenge and get real-time commentary and analysis.
Thursday 3/21 through Sunday 3/24 you can also watch live games with Fast Break, the NCAA’s digitally exclusive experience that lets you catch the most exciting moments, all in one stream. Explore the Watch tab to view on-demand videos, highlights, in-depth analysis, classic games and more.
NCAA March Madness Live lets you stream every game live and notifies you with bracket updates, close and overtime game alerts, and the latest about your favorite teams. Stream games with Fast Break and get live look-ins, quick turnaround highlights, and commentary for every March Madness game.
Download NCAA March Madness Live now to watch live games and play the Capital One NCAA March Madness Bracket Challenge with millions of NCAA March Madness fans!
= NCAA March Madness Live features =
March Madness Fast Break
• Experience a dynamic, fan-centric experience to catch all the biggest basketball moments
• Watch live games with all around coverage of every game from Thursday through Sunday
• Live look-ins at the biggest games
• Watch March Madness highlights instantly
• Real-time commentary and analysis throughout March Madness
Stream Live Games
• Watch all 67 games across CBS, TBS, TNT and truTV
• Check your bracket standings while viewing live games
• Log in with your TV provider after the free 3 hour preview ends to continue watching
• After 3 hour preview, a paid TV subscription is required for games broadcast on TBS, TNT and truTV
• CBS games do not require a paid TV subscription
• Note: live video is only available in the US, its territories and Bermuda
Video On Demand (VOD)
• Replay highlights of past games
• Relive amazing March Madness moments
• View in-depth analysis, behind-the-scenes features, interviews and more
• AirPlay or Google Cast videos to your TV
• View team rosters and watch all your favorite team’s videos
Play The Capital One NCAA March Madness Bracket Challenge
• Sign up and fill out your brackets for March Madness 2019
• Play with friends and family
• Compete with your bracket against celebrities
• Get personalized bracket alerts
• View your picks right from the Watch tab
Stats & News
• View player and team stats for every game
• Read live blogs from top news sources and teams
• Get deeper insights into every game
Available for Apple Watch
• Get alerts for your favorite teams so you never miss an upset or a close game
• Quick access to live scores and schedule
• Share your excitement on iMessage with our exclusive NCAA March Madness sticker pack
Please note that live video is only available in the US, its Territories and Bermuda.
Phone: 855-5MM-LIVE (855-566-5483)
(Please remember that Twitter is a public forum and information you post there will be made public. Do not post information to Twitter if you do not want it to be made public.)
-Overall watch page fixes and performance improvements
-Game recap videos now accessible when launching from push notification
Ratings and Reviews
Horribly Buggy Compared To Past Years
The NCAA app has been completely worthless for me this year after using it previously for several years with no real issues. It's equally bad on my iPad Pro and iPhone 6S.
The app constantly crashes, constantly asks me to log in with to cable provider, even after I just did and got a success message, constantly freezes and constantly gives me loading issues which only seem to be resolved by uninstalling the app and re-downloading it from the App Store. Even then, that only resolves it maybe half the time. I’ve even it had it freeze up on the AppleTV and require a reinstall.
I’m done with it at this point. I really hope the dev team gets their act together for next year. Maybe they can take some notes in the off season from the team that works on the NBC Sports app. Their app worked flawlessly on all my devices during the Winter Olympics coverage last month. Kudos to them.
Please bring back replay
This app was amazing two years ago, then you got rid of replays, and they’re still missing. You can’t watch every single game live, there’s 16 on in each of the first two days! Don’t you think people would want to go back and watch the other games? Especially if they work since it starts on two work days? It was the best feature and you removed it, boggles the mind. You should have added a score hiding toggle, not removed replays argh. Also having to watch a 15s ad every time you turn it on or change the game is annoying, especially when it crashes a lot when casting it to your appletv. Speaking of which it crashes 5 times every time I try to restart it while casting to the appletv. Very frustrating and gotten worse over the years.
Constantly asking me to authenticate on the Apple TV app
This would easily be a five star app if they had proper AirPlay support. Boo. Hiss.
Not only did they not add AirPlay support, but they went out of their way to eliminate any AirPlay functionality even with mirroring. That is absolute garbage.
No change from last year. What a terrible user experience.
AirPlay and an Apple TV app! That's great news. Unfortunately, the app has taken some serious steps backwards.
It's no longer possible to see other score while a game is playing. You also were previously able to hop to another game with one tap. That feature is gone, which is a serious usability flaw.
Also, the scores and time left on the clock are frequently wrong on the main dashboard.
Pretty solid overall. The ability to watch multiple games is slick, although it’s difficult to see which game you are switching to because the UI is a bit ambiguous. The biggest issue is that every day it requires me to authenticate again, which is incredibly frustrating.
- Turner Sports
- 187.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©2019 NCAA | Turner Sports Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.