The official app of the 2018 NCAA® Division I Men's Basketball Tournament for iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Apple Watch, and iMessage.
Watch Live Games:
Watch all 67 games across CBS, TBS, TNT, and truTV. Log in with your TV provider after the free 3 hour preview ends to continue watching (paid TV subscription required for games broadcast on TBS, TNT, and truTV after 3 hour preview ends; CBS games do not require a paid TV subscription. Live video is only available in the US, its territories and Bermuda).
• AirPlay or Google Cast live games and VOD to your TV
• Replay the latest highlights and follow along with our live blog
• Listen to live radio broadcast for all 67 games
• Watch exclusive VOD content - classic games, in-depth analysis, highlights, and behind-the-scenes features
• Receive live game notifications for upsets, overtime games, close games, and your favorite teams
• Visit the scores tab for up-to-the-minute scores, stats, and the Official Bracket
• View team rosters and watch all your favorite team’s videos
Play NCAA March Madness Bracket Challenge Game (BCG):
• Updates makes bracket picking even easier
• Play BCG and get personalized bracket alerts
• Now you can see your BCG picks right from the Watch Tab
• New ways to invite friends to play BCG
Play NCAA Tournament Run:
• NCAA March Madness Tournament Run – Bracket busted!? Sign up anytime -- answer questions about upcoming games and score points
Available for Apple Watch:
• Get alerts for your favorite teams so you never miss an upset or a close game
• Quick access to live scores and schedule
• Share your excitement on iMessage with our exclusive NCAA March Madness sticker pack
Please note that live video is only available in the US, its Territories and Bermuda.
Phone: 855-5MM-LIVE (855-556-5483)
(Please remember that Twitter is a public forum and information you post there will be made public. Do not post information to Twitter if you do not want it to be made public.)
View the Official March Madness bracket in Augmented Reality
Watch your team's broadcast with TeamCast
Ratings and Reviews
Horribly Buggy Compared To Past Years
The NCAA app has been completely worthless for me this year after using it previously for several years with no real issues. It's equally bad on my iPad Pro and iPhone 6S.
The app constantly crashes, constantly asks me to log in with to cable provider, even after I just did and got a success message, constantly freezes and constantly gives me loading issues which only seem to be resolved by uninstalling the app and re-downloading it from the App Store. Even then, that only resolves it maybe half the time. I’ve even it had it freeze up on the AppleTV and require a reinstall.
I’m done with it at this point. I really hope the dev team gets their act together for next year. Maybe they can take some notes in the off season from the team that works on the NBC Sports app. Their app worked flawlessly on all my devices during the Winter Olympics coverage last month. Kudos to them.
Fun for everyone
Where do I start? This app will fill you with joy as you scroll the bracket and it will make you smash your phone when you realize that you will never get a perfect bracket. It is like watching a sad movie. It starts and everybody is happy until something bad happens. In this case it would be your team losing to an underdog. It’s a roller coaster of emotions. I use this app everyday, even when there is no college basketball on. This app is perfect for you and your family. You will have memories for the rest of your life’s from this app. Tell your friends. Tell your enemies. This app is amazing!!!!
This app is buggy & won’t work today!
*Zero stars if I could*
Guys, you really need to fix your app. Your daily updates don’t always work, and in this case froze the app. Once I got it working again by deleting and reinstalling, the app says “there’s a connection problem” (there isn’t) or “there’s a problem with your pass (there isn’t..it even let me sign in and said I had done so successfully.) The games are down on the web too, so at least you’re consistent. When you’re consistently terrible though, maybe you shouldn’t be broadcasting a tournament that is beyond the scope of you can pull off. Or at least hire a good tech and software firm to put together your app-you can afford it.
Since we’re stuck with you for now, could you PLEASE FIX THE APP so we can watch the madness instead of dealing with yours?
- Turner Sports
- 191.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©2018 NCAA | Turner Sports Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.