NCAA March Madness Live
By NCAA Digital
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Watch every game live and make your picks for the 2016 NCAA® Division I Men's Basketball Tournament. With the 2016 NCAA March Madness Live app for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, and Apple Watch, you and your friends can have the ultimate March Madness fan experience anytime, anywhere – the ONLY app where you can make picks AND watch live games. No more missed buzzer beaters and switching between apps to watch and track your picks!
WATCH, LISTEN, and CAST
• Log in with your TV provider to enjoy unlimited access to live streaming video of all 67 games across TBS, CBS, TNT and truTV. (Paid TV subscription required for games broadcast on TBS, TNT and truTV; a temporary, 3 hour live video pass is available prior to logging in; CBS games do not require a paid TV subscription.)
• NEW for 2016: AirPlay and Google Cast support. Cast live games and video on demand to your TV using AirPlay and Google Cast! (TV provider log in is required to cast LIVE games on TBS, TNT, and TruTV. Log in is not required to cast video on demand and live games on CBS.)
• NEW for 2016 for iPad: Enjoy a redesigned, immersive live video experience with larger video (optimized to fit your screen) alongside a new game timeline with up-to-the minute play-by-play stats and curated highlights from Twitter and Instagram.
• Listen to a live radio broadcast from every game of the tournament.
• Watch exclusive March Madness video on demand, including classic games, in-depth analysis, highlights, and behind the scenes features.
• NEW for 2016: In addition to team-specific live video streams for each Final Four game, watch your favorite team's live video stream for the National Championship game on TBS.
• Please note: Live video is only available in the US, its territories, and Bermuda.
• Receive live game notifications for upsets, overtimes, close games, and your favorite teams on your mobile device AND Apple Watch.
• Follow up-to-the-minute scores and stats, and explore the tournament with the official tournament bracket.
• NEW for 2016: Experience the best of social media, from Twitter to Instagram, in the NEW and improved Coke Zero Social Arena. Track and share key moments including the most memorable video highlights, photos, and tweets.
• Satisfy your team fan loyalties, learn about the Cinderellas, and research your bracket with team pages.
Now available for Apple Watch:
• Get alerts for your favorite teams so you never miss an upset or close game
• Quick access to live scores and schedule
• Make and track your picks right from your iPhone and iPad with the NCAA March Madness Bracket Challenge.
- On the go? Make picks on your phone super fast in list view; or enjoy the full picking experience in bracket view.
• COMMISSIONERS WELCOME! Easily join groups, create groups, and invite friends (or foes) to play.
• NEW for 2016: NCAA March Madness Tournament Run – Your bracket busted? Sign up anytime for the NCAA March Madness Tournament Run-- answer consecutive questions about upcoming games to score points and go on your own tournament "run"!
We love hearing from fans. If you have suggestions on how we can improve, please get in touch!
If you're enjoying your 2016 NCAA March Madness Live experience, please let us know by rating and reviewing us in the App Store!
Phone: 855-5MM-LIVE (855-566-5483)
(Please remember that Twitter is a public forum and information you post there will be made public. Do not post information to Twitter if you do not want it to be made public.)
What's New in Version 6.0.4
• Improved radio streaming functionality.
• Various bug fixes and performance improvements.
Love it. Watched a ton of games so far on my iPad while at the office. Easy.
Yes, you do need a cable provider to prove you pay for CBS already, but there's no sympathy here for those who still get OTA and have no bill to pay for cable/satellite as it's like an extra perk for those of us who do get bent over by our cable providers.
As far as the genius complaining about the women, they play on ESPN and you can watch anything on ESPN on their app at anytime, I've watched plenty of UConn games on it. CBS doesn't have the broadcast rights to the women's tourney.
Worst sports app ever
Would give zero stars if possible. Absolutely nothing about watching games live works. You get sent in circles trying to log into your provider, because when you try to, it automatically logs you in before you type your info. You therefore have no benefits and can't watch anything and there's no way to log out without it automatically logging you back in.
This has got to be the worst app I've ever worked with. Maybe the ncaa should have spent more money on this and less money on the players' hotels and sponsorship deals. Obviously this disgraceful organization can't figure out its priorities other than the executives' salaries...
Terrible AppleTv Compatibility
I hoped to stream games to AppleTV through Airplay - and when it actually worked, it was fantastic! Unfortunately it only worked after spending far-too-much time stopping and starting the stream to get the inexplicably stupid 'Connected to Airplay' text off the TV. Oh, and of course I was shown an ad each and every time. Once it finally shows the unobstructed video it's already halfway through the first half. Awful.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Apr 01, 2016
- Version: 6.0.4
- Size: 77.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Turner Sports
- ©2016 NCAA | Turner Sports Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes