NCAA March Madness Live - Men's College Basketball
By NCAA Digital
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Watch every game live with the official app of the 2017 NCAA® Division I Men's Basketball Tournament for iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Apple Watch, and iMessage.
Watch March Madness Live
Watch all 67 games across TBS, CBS, TNT and truTV. Log in with your TV provider after the free 3-hour preview ends to continue watching. (Paid TV subscription required for games broadcast on TBS, TNT and truTV after 3 hour preview ends; CBS games do not require a paid TV subscription. Live video is only available in the US, its territories, and Bermuda.)
• AirPlay or Cast live games and video on-demand to your TV using AirPlay and Google Cast.
• Replay the latest highlights while you’re watching the game live and follow along with our live blog.
• Watch real-time highlights of all games and get exclusive March Madness video on-demand, including classic games, in-depth analysis and behind-the-scenes features.
• Customize live game notifications for upsets, overtime games, close games, and your favorite teams.
• Listen to a live radio broadcast from every game of the tournament.
• Follow up-to-the-minute scores and stats, and the official tournament bracket.
• Watch your favorite team’s top videos and check team rosters.
Available for Apple Watch:
• Get alerts for your favorite teams so you never miss an upset or close game.
• Quick access to live scores and schedule.
New! iMessage Stickers:
• Share your excitement on iMessage with our exclusive NCAA March Madness sticker pack.
Play NCAA March Madness Bracket Challenge & NCAA Tournament Run:
NCAA March Madness Bracket Challenge - Check your brackets anytime during the tournament without leaving the app.
NCAA March Madness Tournament Run – Bracket busted? Sign up anytime for NCAA March Madness Tournament Run and answer consecutive questions about upcoming games to score points and go on your own tournament "run."
We love hearing from fans. If you have suggestions on how we can improve, please get in touch!
If you're enjoying your 2017 NCAA March Madness Live experience, please let us know by rating and reviewing us in the App Store!
Phone: 855-5MM-LIVE (855-566-5483)
(Please remember that Twitter is a public forum and information you post there will be made public. Do not post information to Twitter if you do not want it to be made public.)
What's New in Version 7.0.4
Keep going strong!
I have used this app for three years and have found it invaluable. Stuck waiting for a train home, I had the game.
Connectivity to tv thru AirPlay or adapter was never faulty and if I had to take a call and leave the app, I came right back to the game in real time. Having game highlights that stay up several days for missed games is great too! If this app is not working, you prolly have an old phone or live in a poor signal area. The update for this app loads fast and picks up in real time if a game is on. I hope the good work on this app continues every year. I never fear the Ides of March when my NCAA app is near!
Don't understand bad reviews
I don't understand why there are so many bad reviews. I love the app and it has allowed me to see more of the games than I have been able to in the past. I can watch anytime and anywhere. The picture is good, coverage is good and super easy to use. No more advertising than on TV and the best place to view the bracket and get the latest scores. Very easy to install and use. No complaints.
I use this app every year to stream through AirPlay from my iPad. This year's version is much more unstable. Also there is no way to watch ATT at the half. You get, "This event has ended" and when you go to the next game, it has not started. It was also unavailable on the Direct TV app. So frustrating. With changes in action, my set went off AirPlay and when I went back I had to watch commercials again. It was much better last year.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Mar 31, 2017
- Version: 7.0.4
- Size: 113 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Turner Sports
- ©2017 NCAA | Turner Sports Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes