By Turner Sports
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The official NCAA Sports app has been built to provide you with an unmatched college sports experience for your iPhone or iPod Touch. Follow as a general fan or pick your favorite schools to follow for quick access to school content and custom scoring alerts.
- Exclusive live video coverage of 65+ NCAA championship events
- Live scores and schedules for multiple NCAA championships
- Live regular-season football scores and standings (FBS, FCS)
- Live regular-season men’s basketball scores and standings (Division I)
- Regular-season scores and schedules for baseball, basketball, field hockey, football, lacrosse, soccer, softball and volleyball (all divisions)
- Personalized experience with the ability to select up to 3 favorite schools
- Custom scoring alerts for your favorite schools
- Team hubs bringing in your favorite school’s latest scores, news and social media feeds
- NCAA Top 100: Track your school’s live ranking of how many times it’s been favorited within the NCAA Sports app
The NCAA Sports app is presented by Buick and Northwestern Mutual, Official Corporate Partners of the NCAA.
What's New in Version 2.1.11
Support for the newest NCAA Sport - Beach Volleyball
Minor bug fixes
Filled with content that won't load
All you get on some stories you pick is an insurance company ad over and over again. A coach was supposedly in a video discussing his player who died and all I got to see each time I clicked the video was an insurance company ad that has made me despise that company for the rest of my life. I tried it ten times. Just an ad I had no choice but to sit through followed by an error message that the content wasn't available.
Then for "feedback" there is no form so I can either review here or lose my email address privacy and email them. I chose to review it.
If they fix it I'll change the review but I am so bummed by how bad this worked and the forcing me to see an ad ten times with no video shown after that I may never look again here.
I have iPhone 5s and the latest iOS
I don't normally write reviews for apps, but this is legitimately one of the worst ones I've ever used. I downloaded it because an official live video feed of a sporting event required me to view it in the app, and then when downloading the app and trying to view the video again, it tells me I need to download the app. FROM INSIDE THE APP. And this isn't even considering the mind boggling labyrinth that is finding anything you want from within the app. Just a disaster.
GET A NEW APP DEVELOPER
Seemingly, this app is geared to be incompatible with iPhones making the UI a nightmare-- no, this app is incompatible with itself! Seriously, how does the app display advertisements perfectly then prompt an error of an incompatible device when an event is suppose to loading. And how can a hyperlink within the app detect a device trying to view a video requiring the user to install the app. Really? Trash this app and start over! (iPhone 6s/iOS 9.3.2)
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Mar 16, 2016
- Version: 2.1.11
- Size: 27.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Turner Sports
- © 2015 NCAA | Turner Sports Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.