By Turner Sports
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The official NCAA® Sports app has been built to provide you with an unmatched college sports experience for your iPhone or iPod Touch. Follow as a general fan or pick your favorite schools to follow for quick access to school content and custom scoring alerts.
- Exclusive live video coverage of 65+ NCAA championship events
- Live scores and schedules for multiple NCAA championships
- Live regular-season football scores and standings (FBS, FCS)
- Live regular-season men’s basketball scores and standings (Division I)
- Regular-season scores and schedules for baseball, basketball, field hockey, football, lacrosse, soccer, softball and volleyball (all divisions)
- Personalized experience with the ability to select up to 3 favorite schools
- Custom scoring alerts for your favorite schools
- Team hubs bringing in your favorite school’s latest scores, news and social media feeds
- NCAA Top 100: Track your school’s live ranking of how many times it’s been favorited within the NCAA® Sports app
The NCAA Sports app is presented by Buick and Northwestern Mutual, Official Corporate Partners of the NCAA.
What's New in Version 2.1.7
Updated for the 2015-16 College Football Season with...
- Bug Fixes
- Performance Optimizations
This app tells me everything I want to know about what's going on in college sports. I can pick my favorite team, see all the games going from FBS to Div III, and see top stories. Great app.👌
1 star cause no stars isn't possible
App is garbage. Doesn't update fast enough and after ncaa games ended, doesn't show scores. Only shows recent tweets and doesn't give schedule. When I delete the teams and look them back up, it doesn't show their upcoming schedule still. It shows last season's scores.
Still on 2014..???
Not only is this app not at all intuitive to navigate, once you FINALLY get to the school and sport you want to see, it is still showing the 2014 season. I think I'll go back to the old fashioned way - bookmarking school webpages and free up the space on my phone. That would be 1000x more sophisticated than this app.