NCCN Guidelines for Patients® are easy-to-understand resources based on the same clinical practice guidelines used by health care professionals around the world to determine the best way to treat a patient with cancer. They list options for cancer care that are most likely to have the best results.
NCCN Guidelines for Patients feature questions to ask your doctor, patient-friendly illustrations, and large glossaries of terms used in cancer care. This format give you access to the same information as your doctor. You will be able to talk to your health care team and decide what care and treatment options are best for you.
The one-page NCCN Quick Guide™ sheets also summarize key points in the NCCN Guidelines for Patients and refer you back to the exact place in the full booklet to find more information.
We’ve packed a few more features into this update:
• UI improvements
• a load of fixes & tweaks
- National Comprehensive Cancer Network Inc
- 14 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © National Comprehensive Cancer Network® (NCCN®) 2017. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.