Why pay more? NCLEX Review test simulation is designed to help you pass the boards on the first attempt with over 1,000 questions, rationales, results breakdown by category, and subject customization. Design your own practice mode with up to 265 questions per quiz or take 75 timed questions with our NCLEX test simulation that is the best value on the market!
NCLEX Review is ideal for studying on the go, between classes, or on your way to the big exam.
Written and designed by professional NCLEX tutor, symposium speaker, nursing school instructor, and CRNA's.
- 1,000 + methodically designed NCLEX style questions with rationale
- Content represents all 8 question categories from NCLEX exam
- Prioritization, delegation, therapeutic communication, infection control, risk, + more
- Practice mode means you can decide number of questions and category
- Test mode gives accurate 75 question timed format
- Detailed rationale following every question
- View rationale in real time or at end of test
- Immediate feedback indicating performance in each category
- Built in timer to add realism to your test-taking strategies
- Resume test whenever you want
- Review previous test feature
- Pharmacology & Parenteral Therapy
- Safety & Infection Control
- Management of Care
- Physiological Adaptation
- Reduction of Risk Potential
- Basic Care and Comfort
- Health Promotion and Maintenance
- Psychosocial Integrity
"This test simulation helped me to pass the boards on the first attempt. I am a trained paramedic and although I know a great deal of content already, focused studying with NCLEX style questions written in a specific format with rationales is the only way to pass. The best part is that this app is so much more AFFORDABLE than the other one's from huge corporations!" - Deanna P.
Ratings and Reviews
Just what the nurse ordered!!
Same number of questions that you pay $30 for on other apps. This app allowed me to choose categories and had extremely helpful breakdown at end of test. Helped me focus on areas of weakness. Very similar to Kaplan but way way better price. Almost negligible really! I took this with me to clinicals and banged out questions on the fly everyday. It's just what I need. Good job!
This app blew all the other apps I have downloaded for $$$ way out of the water! I was struggling with how the NCLEX worded a lot of the questions and this app helped me understand and learn how to appropriately answer the questions. I felt so prepared and ready to take the NCLEX, there is not a doubt in my mind that I passed because of this app!! MUST download if preparing for the NCLEX!
I've used almost all the nclex review apps so far. This one was easily the best app. I'm taking my exam in a week and a half, and I feel like this app prepared me the best. I'm gonna continue with these questions through next week and then take that weekend off. Wish me luck!
- aaron reed
- 2.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015 Nurse Mastery
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.