Why pay more? NCLEX Review test simulation is designed to help you pass the boards on the first attempt with over 1,000 questions, rationales, results breakdown by category, and subject customization. Design your own practice mode with up to 265 questions per quiz or take 75 timed questions with our NCLEX test simulation that is the best value on the market!
NCLEX Review is ideal for studying on the go, between classes, or on your way to the big exam.
Written and designed by professional NCLEX tutor, symposium speaker, nursing school instructor, and CRNA's.
- 1,000 + methodically designed NCLEX style questions with rationale
- Content represents all 8 question categories from NCLEX exam
- Prioritization, delegation, therapeutic communication, infection control, risk, + more
- Practice mode means you can decide number of questions and category
- Test mode gives accurate 75 question timed format
- Detailed rationale following every question
- View rationale in real time or at end of test
- Immediate feedback indicating performance in each category
- Built in timer to add realism to your test-taking strategies
- Resume test whenever you want
- Review previous test feature
- Pharmacology & Parenteral Therapy
- Safety & Infection Control
- Management of Care
- Physiological Adaptation
- Reduction of Risk Potential
- Basic Care and Comfort
- Health Promotion and Maintenance
- Psychosocial Integrity
"This test simulation helped me to pass the boards on the first attempt. I am a trained paramedic and although I know a great deal of content already, focused studying with NCLEX style questions written in a specific format with rationales is the only way to pass. The best part is that this app is so much more AFFORDABLE than the other one's from huge corporations!" - Deanna P.
Ratings and Reviews
Every time I try to use the app for practice when I click to start it, it automatically force closes. It works for the exam option but I wanted to practice first. Once that's fixed, everything will be fine.
Don't waste your time or money!
I read the reviews and should have been suspicious when they all had such stellar comments. This app doesn't sort content into specific subjects just extremely broad ones. It is not helpful if you are wanting a way to study specific subject matter such as "nursing fundamentals" or "fluids and electrolytes." Very disappointed. Wish I hadn't gotten this!
Great study Aid
Nice layout and easy to use!! So convenient to have such a great resource with you at all times.
- aaron reed
- 2.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015 Nurse Mastery
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.