Pocket Prep is your award-winning tool in mobile learning and exam preparation. Pocket Prep allows you to study anywhere, anytime, right from your mobile device. We strive to make studying more efficient by redefining how you prepare for the NCLEX-RN exam.
* Academics’ Choice “Smart Media” award winner
* EdTech Digest “Cool Tool” award winner
The Science Behind Mobile Learning:
Overloading your brain with too much information at once is a common study mistake. Research has shown that smaller, more frequent study sessions are the key to knowledge retention. In other words, taking short quizzes on the go is becoming a much more effective means of exam preparation than reading page after page in a textbook. Apps offer the benefit of interaction, which means you’re far more likely to remember a concept you engage with rather than one you’ve only read about.
Study for the Boards anytime, no matter where life takes you.
NCLEX-RN Content Areas:
- Basic Care and Comfort
- Health Promotion and Maintenance
- Management of Care
- Pharmacological and Parenteral Therapies
- Physiological Adaptation
- Psychosocial Integrity
- Reduction of Risk Potential
- Safety and Infection Control
Get Started for Free:
We provide a limited free version so you can get a feel for the app before deciding to upgrade. The free version offers 74 questions with detailed answer explanations.
- 30 free questions available with download
- 30 free bonus questions available through social media
- 14-day access to the Question of the Day (QOTD)
- Comprehensive test-taking strategy guide
Unlock the Ultimate Mobile Learning Experience:
A one-time in-app purchase grants full lifetime access to our NCLEX app.
- 1,000 total practice questions and detailed rationales
- Lifetime access to Question of the Day (QOTD)
- Unlock all social media bonus questions
- Unlock Exam Builder to create customized exams
- Priority in-app support
Pocket Prep Features:
- No internet required
- Study Modes: See answers as you go or at the end
- Retake past exams with a single tap
- Study reminders and QOTD notifications
- Automatic test saving and retrieval
- Detailed history and results reporting
- Exam day countdown
- Multi-device ready
Our team of writers and editors are industry leaders who have meticulously crafted NCLEX practice questions and detailed answer explanations with you in mind. Since 2011, Pocket Prep has been the leader in mobile learning and has helped over five million students and professionals achieve more.
Need help? Contact us through the app’s support section at any time for a response within 24 hours.
- Fixed a bug affecting the restore purchase function
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome app to use when lugging around books or your laptop aren’t an option (before bed, on the train/bus, whenever you have an extra 10 min to spare). Love the customizable exams and progress check. only wish they had some SATA questions and it wouldn’t crash/restart so often and have duplicate questions. Definitely recommend buying the full version since the free version is kinda useless
I feel ripped off
Reaching out to the support team doesn’t help. They can’t seem to determine what the problem is and the best solution they gave me was do the quick questions and basically forget the fact that you paid for an app and was promised a question a day and the only time you get to actually answer it is after you complained for the day and they troubleshoot it smh. Never again will I purchase from this company. Choose wisely everyone.
Hi KLashawn, it's really difficult for us to troubleshoot issues here in the App Store. Please reach out to us directly via the app's Settings menu. One of our support members will be more than happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have. Thanks!
Improve Customize Option
It would be great if you guys could make it so that we could specify what between Pharmacology, Adult Medical Surgical, Maternal Newborn, Nursing Care of Children, etc. That would allow us to focus on content area we struggle with versus the NCLEX general areas (those are helpful but content areas are more helpful).
- Pocket Prep, Inc.
- 60.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Pocket Prep, Inc. All rights reserved. This product is not affiliated with nor endorsed by the NCSBN.
- In-App Purchases
- NCLEX RN Premium $14.99
- NCLEX RN Special $12.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.