ASK AN EXPERT: All questions include answers and rationale however if you still need help, Nurse educators is on standby to provide clarification.
PREVIEW all the features, upgrade with In-App purchase or Sign-in.
Prepare for the NCLEX exam Anytime-Anywhere (No network connection required) at your own pace. Download the FREE app, attempt questions and explore all the unique features (In-App purchase required to unlock the full set of questions).
* Study Mode (Attempt a question, see answer and the rationale)
* Create Quiz (Select topic, number of questions - Pause and resume anytime)
* Time Mode (Answer as many questions as possible in a set time to improve your speed)
* QOD (Attempt a random question everyday)
* Stats (View details on topics mastered so you can focus on weak areas)
* Bookmarked and Skipped questions feature allows students focus on specific areas
* BACK-UP all your stats to a cloud server and RESTORE to a different device
ABOUT: NCLEX-RN Q & A Flash Cards
Author: Ray A. Hargrove-Huttel, RN, PhD and Kathryn Cadenhead Colgrove, RN, MS, CNS, OCN
Publisher: F. A. Davis Company
NCLEX-RN Q & A Flash Cards App makes it easy for you to study anywhere and everywhere. This latest update is based on the 1st edition and 2010 print edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
These questions are designed to assist nursing students in preparing for various courses across the curriculum and, of course, that all-important examination, the NCLEX-RN.
- Over 1280 questions
- All questions written at application and analysis level
- Organized according to systems and disease processes
- Rationales for correct and incorrect answers
- Approximately 200 alternate-format questions
- All questions field tested by nursing students
- Critical thinking-style questions, including
-- multiple choice
-- multiple answer
-- fill in the blank
- Questions cover medical-surgical content, with the remaining questions divided equally among pediatric, pharmacology, psychiatric, maternity, women's health, and management content
- Key questions on
-- major drug classes
-- medication administration
-- management content
- Faster content download
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great resource for NCLEX-RN study and exam prep
This resource has a lot of features that allows you to practice questions by subject type or randomly. Also the quiz mode and exam mode is very helpful. One of the best NCLEX-RN study resources with gold standard content from reputed FA Davis publisher. Would highly recommend.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your kind remarks and we wish you luck with your exam.
I thought the answer did not make sense and asked the expert, got a response within few hours explaning the reasion for the rationale.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your kind remarks, we are happy to know our expert was able to assist in a timely manner.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Skyscape Medpresso Inc
- 47.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 1998-2018 Skyscape Medpresso, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- NCLEX-RN Q & A FLASH CARDS $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.