NCLEX Stanford Review
By Paul Chan
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pass NCLEX after 1 day of study! Guaranteed!
NCLEX Stanford Review , by Linda Stanford, RN, MSN, is the only app which simulates the actual NCLEX-RN and PN examinations. 5000 questions and answers were written by nurse educators who have written questions for the actual NCLEX examination.
The subject categories are exactly the same as on the actual NCLEX examination, and the questions are formatted just like the real NCLEX examination. You can take timed practice examinations - just like the actual examination.
NCLEX Stanford Review questions, answers, and rationales are professionally edited for quality and accuracy by nurse educators.
• New questions covering the 2017 Basic Life Support and ACLS Guidelines.
• New questions covering the 2015 ACOG, ANA, and AANP Nursing Best Practices Guidelines.
• NCLEX competency levels and Candidate Performance Standards
• Take practice examinations with new questions each time.
• Each question includes detailed rationales.
The following categories are included free:
• Management & Leadership
• Critical Care
The following categories are in-app purchases
• Adult Health
• Mental Health
• Child Health
Reviews: "This app is packed with information and has a really great layout. I found it easy to work my way through each test section and was able to retain the information quite well."
What's New in Version 2017.4
Category color changes.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Jul 05, 2017
- Version: 2017.4
- Size: 29.5 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Paul Chan
- © 2017, Current Clinical Strategies
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- All Questions and Rationales$3.99
- All 5000 NCLEX Flashcards$3.99
- Critical Care Nursing$1.99
- Adult Nursing$1.99
- Mental Health$1.99
- Children's Nursing$1.99