Get actionable information delivered directly to your mobile device in real-time!
NCR Pulse lets you know exactly how your business is performing, regardless of where you are. With up-to-date information collected automatically from the POS system, NCR Pulse Real Time gives you the power to make insightful and immediate decisions that directly impact the bottom line.
Get Pulse for your business today to:
• Get real time data (sales, labor, comps, voids)
• Get up to the second sales and labor forecasting
• Send messages to your employees.
• React to and track social media posts in real time (twitter & Facebook)
Are you currently a NCR Restaurant Guard Customer? If so, retrieve real time Restaurant Guard alerts to your mobile device so you can take immediate action.
• Hardware: iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6s, iPhone 7, iPhone 8, iPhone X
• iOS version: 10 or greater
• To receive real time updates, a NCR POS system (Aloha) is required
• To use My Schedule, Schedule Manager or Mobile Inventory, NCR Back Office (NBO) is required
• To view check details in Customer Voice (CV), a subscription to Customer Voice is required
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve used hotschedules and w2w and pulse has to be by far the runt of the litter. No communication tools are in place for staff within the app, loading for menus and schedules are near impossible even on high speed connections. For business owners and companies looking to find a tool that is actually useful, please avoid pulse. It is no good and needs revision. The developers should download the other much more competitive apps and take notes. Take note of the generic copy and paste resolution the company would like to reply for every comment that has badgered their product, it’s a wonder how ncr makes any money at all
Must be spring cause there’s bugs
I use the app for work or I would if the most recent update hadn’t resulted in a consistent error about an improperly formatted or missing endpoint. I deleted and reloaded it with no success. It can’t pull up my schedule at all, rendering the app absolutely USELESS. I’ve also been on screens where the cancel and submit buttons have done absolutely nothing. It isn’t super user friendly. There’s no way to report errors, and it’s ultimately very disappointing. I have to just take a picture of the schedule with my phone than depend on this app.
We apologize for the inconvenience of the application not performing properly. We have addressed the issue, and corrected the login problem. Please let us know if there are any other issues.
Product Manager, NCR Back Office Mobile
Missed work (revised)
Originally was irritated at this app as it caused issues for me at work. But now that it loads my schedule I just had to resubmit a review. It only loses one star now due to the stress of not knowing my work schedule when this wasn’t working.
Original review below.
—This app is how my work gives out its schedules. Now the app isn’t working. And neither am I right now because of it.—
Thank you for your feedback, because of it we could isolate and fix the issue. We have submitted the new version to Apple for review, and once approved it will be available for download. We apologize for the inconvenience, and again, thank you for your input.
- NCR Corporation
- 105.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, French, Italian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 NCR, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.