NCR Silver | Tablet Point-of-Sale (POS) & Business-Management System
By NCR Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The NCR Silver® tablet point-of-sale system was built for entrepreneurs with big aspirations.
YOU KNOW WHERE YOU WANT TO GO
You want more customers and help making better business decisions. You may want to expand. And you definitely wouldn’t mind more time back in your day.
NCR SILVER CAN HELP YOU GET THERE
NCR Silver is a cloud-based payment, marketing and management solution that can help grow your business, make your life easier, and save you serious time.
NCR SILVER DIFFERENTIATORS
Unlike other tablet point-of-sale systems, NCR Silver offers unmatched support, simplified technology and a no-compromise commitment to helping merchants succeed.
YOU'VE GOT PEOPLE
In your corner is the award-winning Silver Concierge service and live 24/7 customer support. This team will not only set up your POS system, but maintain your inventory every month.
ALWAYS ON...SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE
- Call, email, IM or text a live agent – 24/7 – before your doors open and after you close.
- Take mobile payments with your tablet.
- Manage your employees and inventory with ease.
- Accept credit cards, even when your Internet or processor is down.
- Ditch old-fashioned punch cards for integrated loyalty.
- Access in-depth sales reports from the store, or your home.
- Get access to powerful add-ons, such as Silver Console.
GETTING SET UP IS EASY!
1. Download the NCR Silver app from this site.
2. Sign up for your free trial at www.ncrsilver.com, where you will create a username and password.
3. Log in.
4. Set up the intuitive back office with inventory and other options or have a team member do it for you by opting for Silver Concierge.
5. Start ringing up sales with your new point-of-sale app!
An NCR Silver team member will contact you. If you have any questions, call 877-630-9711.
What's New in Version 3.11.1
• Stability improvements.
• Future orders - Your payment options just got more flexible. With this new functionality, NCR Silver users can schedule their service or pick-up date for a later time and the POS system will automatically track it. Future orders are fully built into reporting, meaning you can close out with no discrepancies. If you're a service provider, caterer or custom retailer, you're going to love it.
• Inventory Snapshots - Now, you can see the total value of all your inventory on hand. This is a small, but heavily requested feature.
• Ticket Notes - Also heavily requested by users, and tied into the new future order functionality, merchants can now store transaction notes such as customer info and special requests like gift-wrapping. This info can be printed or emailed on receipts and further helps businesses deliver special requests with ease.
• Customer Info - If you assign a customer to a ticket, you can choose to print the customer information on the receipt during checkout. This includes the customer’s name, address, phone number and email address.
• Manual Card Entry for EMV - Manual Card Entry is now supported for merchants using EMV chip technology. When Manual Card Entry is enabled, a new “Manual Card” payment method option will display during checkout.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jun 20, 2016
- Version: 3.11.1
- Size: 54.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Seller: NCR Corporation
- © 2012 NCR Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.