Welcome to NDDOT’s mobile Travel Information (511) App – ND Roads. The App is intended for use by mobile devices to view information that is relevant to the traveling public. The App allows you to access this information in both a map and text view. For a quick overview of the road conditions within North Dakota select one of the pre-determined map/text views for information that you are interested in. Advanced options will allow users to add/remove map layers, save Favorites, identify features, and select Common Routes. Please note that the ND Roads App is not to be used while driving.
* View predefined Maps
* Travel Messages
* Weather cameras with multiple views
* Ability to add/remove map layers as needed
* Ability to save map view and extent
* Ability to save favorite cameras
* Access conditions/cameras along a common route
* Simple text versions
* Better layout on newer iPhones
* Fix issues with Current Location button
* Incorporate HTTPS for NDDOT data feeds
Ratings and Reviews
Not working with iPhone XR
No maps will load with my iPhone XR but will load on my wife’s iPhone 8. I can just check the website and remove the app.
Winter must have
Good app to have in the winter.
Does not load. All I get is a white screen. I have an iPhone 6.
- North Dakota Dept. of Transportation
- 8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 North Dakota Dept. of Transportation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.