The NDSU Canola Doctor delivers critical information on diseases and pests, including alerts, the Sclerotinia risk map and risk calculator, images and management tools to optimize canola production in North Dakota.
* up-to-date information from NDSU canola pathologists, entomologists, and extension specialists
* Illustrations of common diseases and insect pests of canola
* Information about Fungicides and Insecticdes labeled for managing Canola Diseases and Pests
* Access to Sclerotinia risk map and risk calculator.
- Fixed issues with loading latest risk-maps
- Added missing url links field for news alerts
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.