By The Neat Company
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Neat app is free for NeatCloud® subscribers. Please visit the Neat website for more information.
Neat is a Digital Filing System that helps you transform, organize, and access your important information across all the devices you use.
With the Neat app, you can manage your important files anywhere, anytime. You can even use the camera on your iPhone or iPad to scan in receipts, business cards, and other documents.
Key Features of the Neat app:
• Scan receipts, business cards, and any other document using your iPhone or iPad camera
• Intelligent Text Recognition reads and extracts key information, such as names and addresses from business cards and tax and totals from receipts
• Edit data on any Neat file – even those you scanned at home
• Create expense reports right from your phone or tablet
• Sync your Neat files across all of your devices and manage them anywhere – it’s like having your filing cabinet in your pocket
• Share files and folders with others, and comment back and forth on shared items
• Receive notifications when your mobile scans have been processed and are ready to view – on your desktop, via the web, or right on your device
• Use keyword search to find anything – fast
• One tap to call or email your Neat contacts
Key Features of the Neat Digital Filing System:
• Transform receipts, business cards, and other documents into organized digital information you can use
• Easily import e-receipts, PDFs, and images directly from your email or computer
• Intelligent Text Recognition technology reads and extracts key information from business cards and receipts, and makes every word of every document keyword searchable
• Share files and folders with whomever you choose
• Quickly create expense reports and tax reports, file FSA claims, and track expenses
• Sync contacts to your Mac Address Book or Outlook
• Export data to Excel, Quicken, Quickbooks, CSV, and more
To learn more about the Neat Digital Filing System, NeatCloud, or the Neat app, please visit our website.
What's New in Version 2.1.1
* Fixed a bug where Scan was resulting in unexpected cropping and rotation in certain circumstances.
Sorry to see all the bad reviews. I just signed up and I love it. It is worth the nominal monthly fee to keep my receipts in order, the time and money savings will be far more than the $100 annual cost someone complained about in a previous review.
I would like to see a line for a second phone number, fax number, and email address in the business card reader section.
So far, I have not encountered any of the problems reported here, of course I just started using it. I am so excited to finally have a single place to store all this data, including copies of receipts so I can toss the original.
I will report back later, after I have used all the features over a period of time.
Thank you Neat for developing software that will really help me keep my books in order and more.
If there are still bugs I am sure you will work them out.
Example of a great feature...
The 4 stars are for this subject… this week I was at the vet for an echo for my kitty. They wanted to do labs first. I just happened to have scanned her comprehensive labs from a few months earlier. I was able to easily search and find exactly what I needed.
The reason for the 4 vs 5 stars is that after I sent an email with the scanned copy… a message popped up saying it would take upwards of ½ hour. :\ I was, however, able to have the vet look at the labs on my phone. Saved me a couple of hundred dollars!!! Color me happy!!!
Years ago I tried the service and did not like it . After being on hold for what seems hours I cancelled my subscription . A year later I realize they have been charging my account still so I had a block out on them . Today I get a call from neat telling me I owe them back due charges . I tell them I cancelled years ago and why would give service to someone who hadn't payed their bill in years if that was the case . Well I hang up on them and they somehow started charging my checking account around 15 times in the amount of $5.99. Each time . This company is stealing from me . I put a disputed to my account . Thankfully I saw it and stopped them from further theft of my account