By The Neat Company
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Neat app is free for NeatCloud® subscribers. Please visit the Neat website for more information.
Neat is a Digital Filing System that helps you transform, organize, and access your important information across all the devices you use.
With the Neat app, you can manage your important files anywhere, anytime. You can even use the camera on your iPhone or iPad to scan in receipts, business cards, and other documents.
Key Features of the Neat app:
• Scan receipts, business cards, and any other document using your iPhone or iPad camera
• Intelligent Text Recognition reads and extracts key information, such as names and addresses from business cards and tax and totals from receipts
• Edit data on any Neat file – even those you scanned at home
• Create expense reports right from your phone or tablet
• Sync your Neat files across all of your devices and manage them anywhere – it’s like having your filing cabinet in your pocket
• Share files and folders with others, and comment back and forth on shared items
• Receive notifications when your mobile scans have been processed and are ready to view – on your desktop, via the web, or right on your device
• Use keyword search to find anything – fast
• One tap to call or email your Neat contacts
Key Features of the Neat Digital Filing System:
• Transform receipts, business cards, and other documents into organized digital information you can use
• Easily import e-receipts, PDFs, and images directly from your email or computer
• Intelligent Text Recognition technology reads and extracts key information from business cards and receipts, and makes every word of every document keyword searchable
• Share files and folders with whomever you choose
• Quickly create expense reports and tax reports, file FSA claims, and track expenses
• Sync contacts to your Mac Address Book or Outlook
• Export data to Excel, Quicken, Quickbooks, CSV, and more
To learn more about the Neat Digital Filing System, NeatCloud, or the Neat app, please visit our website.
What's New in Version 2.0.12
*Added ability to print items to AirPrint-enabled devices
*Updated action icons to iOS 7 style
*Fixed bug that blocked users from emailing documents as PDFs
Thought it was OK until...
I found out I can now view only the front page of all my documents. Receipts and contacts are usually only one page so just the one page is OK, but most documents are two or more pages. It does seem to work slower now, too. Perhaps a three star rating is too high after all. Hmmmm
Been using Neat scanners and app for some time. Recent versions of the app have been crashing intermittently during photo/scans or uploading w iPhone 5. Once I discovered some if my receipts never made it into the system, I now have to go back and verify the uploads before I destroy my receipts. 1 in 12 don't make it. OCR is hit and miss. App is sluggish as well. Would expect better from a company this size.
Everything is perfect. Need only a software to resolve complex math problems automatic and a more options for take Photos on the phone
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 21, 2014
- Version: 2.0.12
- Size: 15.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: The Neat Company
- © 2012 The Neat Company
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.