By The Neat Company
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Neat app is free for NeatCloud® subscribers. Please visit the Neat website for more information.
Neat is a Digital Filing System that helps you transform, organize, and access your important information across all the devices you use.
With the Neat app, you can manage your important files anywhere, anytime. You can even use the camera on your iPhone or iPad to scan in receipts, business cards, and other documents.
Key Features of the Neat app:
• Scan receipts, business cards, and any other document using your iPhone or iPad camera
• Intelligent Text Recognition reads and extracts key information, such as names and addresses from business cards and tax and totals from receipts
• Edit data on any Neat file – even those you scanned at home
• Create expense reports right from your phone or tablet
• Sync your Neat files across all of your devices and manage them anywhere – it’s like having your filing cabinet in your pocket
• Share files and folders with others, and comment back and forth on shared items
• Receive notifications when your mobile scans have been processed and are ready to view – on your desktop, via the web, or right on your device
• Use keyword search to find anything – fast
• One tap to call or email your Neat contacts
Key Features of the Neat Digital Filing System:
• Transform receipts, business cards, and other documents into organized digital information you can use
• Easily import e-receipts, PDFs, and images directly from your email or computer
• Intelligent Text Recognition technology reads and extracts key information from business cards and receipts, and makes every word of every document keyword searchable
• Share files and folders with whomever you choose
• Quickly create expense reports and tax reports, file FSA claims, and track expenses
• Sync contacts to your Mac Address Book or Outlook
• Export data to Excel, Quicken, Quickbooks, CSV, and more
To learn more about the Neat Digital Filing System, NeatCloud, or the Neat app, please visit our website.
What's New in Version 2.1.4
* Improvements in refreshing account information
* Improvements in feature availability based on plan type
Initially I give this app a low review. I came back to edit my review because I feel like it's only fair since the product is better than my 1st impression. It takes a while for everything to sync which I didn't know in my first review. After a few days everything had synced correctly because I had so much information on the desktop. I can see all my receipts on the app now, and I do find it very useful. Also worth mentioning in that scanning dinner receipts is very handy and I no longer have to keep up with them. Still a little slow, but the desktop and mobile app are both doing fine.
After having used neat for so long in my company with the desktop application it was great. This whole online cloud powered app is total crap. It does not have nearly the amount of features the desktop did and some features (like being able to track your unreviewed items) are essential. The design is poor.
AND after all of that the app doesn't even open on my iPad. I am a neat customer of many years and just so disappointed they choose to make the "desktop application" obsolete and then attempt to replace it with this horrible excuse of a replacement.
I will say their ability to read most documents is great but still would like to be sure its reading them right by checking them, but again unable to follow what i have actually reviewed or what it deems as reviewed.
Fix it already!
You told us everything we want to hear in your features and benefits line…
But you didn't deliver on a single thing!
Very very disappointed with you people, I have based my whole paperless office on your products and this is what you give me to work with!?? Are you kidding!!???
It's pretty clear to me that you guys don't have a firm hold on product development. I'm referring to your desktop app NEATWORKS, for starters. Your Mac application has been buggy since the start and your promises to fix it have been absolutely nothing but hot air. This is a disgrace and a very, very big deal breaker.
I've held on with very very great expectations, but now I have to spend my precious time to find another solution to my whole set up! I am indeed OUTRAGED!!!
You need to refund the money that you've gotten from every customer since this debacle started.
And then you need to put a focus on fixing your product or facing a mass abandonment of your flagship product.
You guys 🤥!