By The Neat Company
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Neat app is free for NeatCloud® subscribers. Please visit the Neat website for more information.
Neat is a Digital Filing System that helps you transform, organize, and access your important information across all the devices you use.
With the Neat app, you can manage your important files anywhere, anytime. You can even use the camera on your iPhone or iPad to scan in receipts, business cards, and other documents.
Key Features of the Neat app:
• Scan receipts, business cards, and any other document using your iPhone or iPad camera
• Intelligent Text Recognition reads and extracts key information, such as names and addresses from business cards and tax and totals from receipts
• Edit data on any Neat file – even those you scanned at home
• Create expense reports right from your phone or tablet
• Sync your Neat files across all of your devices and manage them anywhere – it’s like having your filing cabinet in your pocket
• Share files and folders with others, and comment back and forth on shared items
• Receive notifications when your mobile scans have been processed and are ready to view – on your desktop, via the web, or right on your device
• Use keyword search to find anything – fast
• One tap to call or email your Neat contacts
Key Features of the Neat Digital Filing System:
• Transform receipts, business cards, and other documents into organized digital information you can use
• Easily import e-receipts, PDFs, and images directly from your email or computer
• Intelligent Text Recognition technology reads and extracts key information from business cards and receipts, and makes every word of every document keyword searchable
• Share files and folders with whomever you choose
• Quickly create expense reports and tax reports, file FSA claims, and track expenses
• Sync contacts to your Mac Address Book or Outlook
• Export data to Excel, Quicken, Quickbooks, CSV, and more
To learn more about the Neat Digital Filing System, NeatCloud, or the Neat app, please visit our website.
What's New in Version 2.1.4
* Improvements in refreshing account information
* Improvements in feature availability based on plan type
Worst execution of software I've seen.
This is a great idea, it would be even better if it actually worked. Changing the document type is an exorcize in frustration. Equally frustrating is getting the document to scan into the right folder. In fact there are so many issues I don't have time to write them all out, just now that if this was not a company mandate to use it, I would have got rid of it the first time I tried it.
Save your self some frustration and look elsewhere.
It will not scan or take pictures
The privacy setting has to be on however the neat must request access before it will show up. Unfortunately you can't speak to anyone unless you pay extra. This has been a bad experience with my neat device. It may work for some but not me. Please help neat if you care to read your reviews and respond. The software keeps saying corrupt and won't even download on the computer.
App continuously fails when searching for documents and is not very fast. I would love the app but if it wouldn't fail when I search for documents or order the list by newest to oldest the app dies. It is definitely not a hardware problem because I do have the iPhone 7 on wifi.