By Neato Robotics Inc
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Robot vacuuming just got easier. Pair the Neato app with any of Neato’s Botvac Connected Series Wi-Fi enabled robots and manage your home vacuuming from anywhere, anytime.
• Start, pause, or stop the robot from the palm of your hand whether you are home or not.
• Get notifications about the status of your robot.
• Set up a regular schedule for daily vacuuming of an entire level of your home.
• Spot clean feature for cleaning a specific area.
• Have more than one Neato Connected robot? No problem. Manage multiple robots from your Neato account.
• Multiple devices? Also no problem. Run the Neato app on multiple devices in a household. Just download the Neato app to other devices and sign in to your Neato account.
• Got an Apple watch? See your robots, start/stop cleaning, and get notifications on your robot status.
• Context sensitive help for instant access to information to keep your robot at peak performance.
Additional features are available for specific models of Botvac Connected robots.
Botvac Connected and Botvac D7 Connected:
- Cleaning Summary with Coverage Map showing where your Neato robot cleaned (with Robot Software 2.2.0 upgrade)
- Eco/Turbo cleaning modes
- Manual Drive to directly control your robot via the Neato app
Botvac Connected, Botvac D5 Connected and Botvac D7 Connected:
- Cleaning History chart
- Spot Cleaning advanced settings: large spot
Botvac D5 Connected and Botvac D7 Connected:
- Find Me feature to locate your robot
Botvac D5 Connected and Botvac D3 Connected:
- Extra Care navigation
Tap an app instead of pushing a vacuum.™ Neato.
Please make sure you have the following to use Neato Botvac Connected with the Neato app:
• Wi-Fi with 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz* band and WPA, WPA2 and WPE* encryption support
• The Neato app will not work with prior Neato robots that are not Wi-Fi enabled (Neato XV Series, Botvac Series, or D Series robots.) Only compatible with Neato Botvac Connected, Neato Botvac D3 Connected, Neato Botvac D5 Connected, and Neato Botvac D7 Connected.
*Only supported on certain models. Check Neato website for more details.
About Neato Robotics
Neato Robotics creates home robots that make your life easier by taking care of chores like vacuuming.
Our smart, powerful robots use sophisticated laser mapping and navigation to scan your room, choose the best, methodical path, and automatically vacuum dirt, dust, debris, and pet hair to leave your floors neat and clean.
What's New in Version 2.0.0
• New app design for better usability across all Connected models
• Robot dashboard with spotlight on your primary robot for quick view and access
• Visually appealing with choice animations for an engaging experience
I love my robot!! It's so much easier now that it cleans for me. It cleans very well, although it does get stuck on my frilly carpet once in a while. It would be nice if the filter can open so I can clean it, but since it doesn't I put a tissue over it so the filter doesn't get super dusty. Also, the wheels of the robot aren't large enough to roll into one of the bathrooms I have that's about 2-3 cm talkers than the regular floor. So it constantly gets stuck and tries to go into the bathroom. Maybe they should upgrade the size ? Oh! And I noticed that when the wheels get stuck, the plastic things on the wheel falls off and leaves some remains on the floor, maybe if the material of the wheels were different it would be better as well. I believe that the app should have a function where I can click return to the base. Sometimes the robots done cleaning but it doesn't go back home, so it's quite annoying when I have to walk to the robot and drag it back to the base. It would be nice if the app had an upgrade where you can control where your robot is like a remote, although I don't think that'll be happening anytime soon. Overall, my robots been really helpful with cleaning, but there are things that should be fixed by the creators of the app and robot.
Needs more actual functionality
This app is all flash and very little function
This app should at the very least have the same features as the menu on the robot.
Would like to schedule high traffic areas more frequently than other rooms
Would like to define rooms and clean in a specific order
Would like the app to be able to start cleaning just one specific room from the charger then return
All features should be accessible remotely
The app and robot should be secure Apple Homekit compliant
All features on the app should be fully voiceover (iOS) compliant
The controls on the robot should be fully accessible to Blind people
Releasing an app update that is all about only the flash with little to no added function is less than encouraging about the future of your business
Wonderful not always perfect app
We love Eva, our feminist wonder vac, who eats all the dog fur and cleans our dusty furry life. Like all heroes, she and her companion app have a few minor blemishes, but the app schedules remote cleaning and tells me when Eva's stuck or needs her bin emptied, and we think Eva "Cleans about 90% clean, but WE clean about 50% clean." So take all miracles with a dose of gratitude and realism.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Aug 30, 2017
- Version: 2.0.0
- Size: 51.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: NEATO ROBOTICS, INC
- © 2017 Neato Robotics, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.