Nebraska Walk Tracker
By Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This is a fun app to encourage Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska members and Nebraska residents to walk more at lunch or any other time of day. Track distance, track time, estimate calories burned and map the course by GPS.
- Generate colorful GPS maps of the courses that you walk
- Save walk stats in an archive and retrieve any time
- Learn more about National Walk@Lunch Day
* Application requires GPS (Location services) to be enabled and while tracking your walks may effect battery life.
* Figures shown for calories burned are estimates.
* Please note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 1.0.1
- Updated links and text.
- iPhone 5 support.
I was so excited to see this app & download it! What a disappointment! What's up with the time? I've used it twice--my first walk was 1:63:30 the second one-1:76:52, could someone please tell me what those times are? An hour is 60 minutes, if I walked another 63 or 76 minutes, why doesn't the time change to 2 hours and whatever minutes! It tracked my walk, but I couldn't see my entire route! I see no instructions on how this app works! At this point I'm very frustrated & will stick to "mapmywalk" app!
Was looking for simple app to track my walks. This app is perfect.
Map is static ! not moving
You cant see nearest streets ! Map is static and in huge scale not moving at all, if you turned to the dead end street , you lost!
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 24, 2013
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 2.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska
- © Blue Cross Blue Shield
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, and iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular.