Ned, short for "No Evident Disease”, is a cross-platform app for prostate cancer survivors.
Ned promotes self-care by informing patients directly of their Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) results and providing them with a personalized view of their own symptoms.
It also supports clinical decision-making by providing your physicians with your PSA results in real-time. You can also share Ned with a caregiver or a loved one so they can also be informed about you and your health.
● Gives you direct access to your lab results
● Allows your healthcare providers to make more informed and timely clinical decisions
● Provides a personalized view of your lab results and symptom data overtime
● Delivers current news on maintaining a healthy lifestyle and suggests nearby events related to survivorship
If you’ve had trouble finding events on our “Event” page, please try it again. We've fixed a bug and now you can get more details about each specific event that we've posted.
- University Health Network
- 6.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- ©2017 Ned. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.