(see below for the elaborate epic story):
Get the cheese, avoid the filthy cats and stay alive as long as you can!
* Fun and darn addictive gameplay
* Online high scores - submit and compare your score to players in your area
* Easy to pick up controls - just tilt your iPhone/iPod Touch to move the mouse
* Autosave - you can interrupt a running game at any time and resume it later
* Small memory footprint
* Sweet sound effects and sound track
Check out the dazzling trailer:
Elaborate epic story:
Aeons ago as the universe was still young and pure an epic battle raged so intense that its mere echo from the depths of the space sparked the creation of this very world like we know it. The nefarious cat kind (the Felinarians) forged a plan so evil and twisted to enslave all life that even the thought of it was able to drive the weak minded insane. The peaceful titans (the cows) bore milk to feed Albigana, the wellspring of life. After stealing milk from the cows the Felinarians filtered and destilated it through their twisted machines in a horrid process called "fermentation". The outcome named "cheese" ought to be the single most powerful drug ever created. Blinded by it's unholy seductive taste and alluring smell simple life forms fell victim and prey to the increasingly powerful Felinarians. Ages went by and the universe darkened and filled with grief while agony and sorrow marked the fate of countless planets. And then...
Shameless interruption to build up suspense - please read on:
- many more collectable goodies
- evil cat boss monsters
Created with love and pride by Spielhaus (Chi Trung Tran and Stefan Sorin Nicolin)
Here are the actual changes:
- Adds compatibility to iOS4
- Changed online scores service to Scoreloop
- Added info about our latest app to the main menu
- Performance optimizations and fixes
Follow us on Twitter/Facebook for the latest news about Today's development
If you like Today please review it in the App Store. If not, tell us what should be changed. We are listening to your feedback
Ratings and Reviews
This is a really cute game :)
I have 2 complaints though:
Needs online scoreboard
And needs more power ups
Other than that, I love this!
I Love This Game!
I Just Got An iPhone 4 & It
Plays Excellent On It!
No Complaints whatsoever:) btw there is no in-app purchasing if this helps.
Cute, fun game.
It is a fun little pick up and play game. You control a mouse who you move around the screen (using tilt controls) trying to avoid cats. the red ones follow you and the black ones move around semi randomly. There are two power ups and of course cheese. The power-ups (called radiation shots) are really more like extra lives as they allow you to run into a cat and eliminate it without dieing. The two power-ups give you either one or two of these extra "lives". The cheese you collect and once you sill the bar the second power up appears giving you the double lives (the single one appears randomly like the cheese).
There are 3 difficulties changing the number of cats allowed to be on the screen at once, as well as separate local high score slots (just shows highest score) for each.
1. Auto-Save, always welcome.
2. Calibration in game (in pause menu) works really well.
3. Tutorial is short but gives you all that you need.
4. Graphics are cute and work well with this game.
5. Pause button with full menu (continue, restart, calibration, main menu)
6. Animations and sound affects for when the mouse gets a piece of cheese or radiation shot.
7. Can turn off sound affects during game and respects mute switch
1. Can not listen to your own music.
not much I can complain about.
1. Different color mouse or cats as unlockables.
2. Ability to store more than 5 backup radiation shots (or bonus points for ones over 5 that you can't store)
3. Different backgrounds
4. More power ups (always requested sorry)
5. Differently acting cats, like zig-zag ones or something.
6. Online scoring always a must with score based games.
Ideas for other game modes:
1. A survival mode where cats keep getting added and you store how many cats they could avoid as the high score instead of how long they could do so.
2. A role reversal mode where you play as a cat and try to catch the mice and they get power ups and you have to avoid those mice. This time keeping the number they caught as a high score.
Overall it is a fun little game and I will probably play it a good bit today.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.