Put the power of self-care back into your own hands.
Healthcare is complicated.
From countless appointments to tracking multiple medications and symptoms, it can certainly feel like a handful. From initial diagnosis to daily self-care, NeedyMeds Storylines makes your health a priority, in addition to helping you save up to 80% off the price of your prescription medications. A NeedyMeds drug discount card comes preloaded onto the app and you can use it at participating pharmacies to save on the cost of your medications.
NeedyMeds Storylines understands that “self-care” isn’t just one, pre-defined way to getting better. It’s a complex road where YOU have the power to record, create and share your own health stories.
Download NeedyMeds Storylines today to start saving on your prescription medications and tracking your health in a customizable and personal way.
Your health, your story
• See your past and present health progress in real time.
Go back to any previous day and see whatever you tracked at that point in time.
• Download your personalized data in a CSV or PDF file to share them with your doctor, caregiver, or keep them for your own personal records.
A tool to fit your personal healthcare needs
• Customize your homepage with over 60 tools in the tool library.
• Keep track of your medications, symptoms, moods, vitals, doctors appointments and more and record them.
• Set personal reminders, daily, weekly, monthly, or by day intervals.
• Record your personal thoughts and daily experiences with the “My Journal Tool”.
• Find information on free/low-cost clinics, drug coupon cards, and information about patient assistance programs
Join a self-care community
• Create your own circle of support made up of peers, loved ones, and healthcare professionals to join you in your journey to wellness.
• Create, add, and edit groups in your circle of support to let them see your personal progress in real time. A little support goes a long way.
Disclaimer: App only contains medication database for US and Canada at this time. Other countries coming soon.
This app was designed in partnership with NeedyMeds and is powered by the Health Storylines™ platform from Self Care Catalysts Inc.
Learn more about NeedyMeds Storylines at https://www.healthstorylines.com.
**We want to hear from you**
We love hearing your feedback and what you think of our app. Send your feedback, questions and concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org.
**What’s New from previous NeedyMeds App**
• We have made tracking your health even easier by moving the most common tools right to your home screen. This includes the Medication Tracker, Symptom Tracker, Daily Moods and My Journal tools!
• A new “Daily Health Check-ins” feature has been added on your home screen to show how many remaining health check-ins you have that day.
• Healthy Moment (default 9 pm notification) includes all untracked medications, moods and symptoms for the day.
• A new tag informing you of any new tools that have been added to your tool list
• New Landing Screen
• Improved Sign Up and Login Process
• Fonts updated for improved legibility.
• Ability to turn on and off your Daily Health Check-in notifications and to choose a time to schedule them through settings
• You can now set medication and routine reminders at a “Days Interval” time period
• My Storylines Improvement - Improved data visualisation for all tools // 1-week, 2-weeks and 1-month view // Ability to jump to a specific date // Entry indicator when jumping to a specific date
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.