Negative Number Line - Number Sequences Math Quiz - MQuiz
By Nino Popa
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The best app for practicing the sequence of NEGATIVE numbers - the "Negative Number Line"
Specially designed for improving your children's math skills.
What's the missing number in the following sequence: -4, ?, -2, -1, 0
How about now: -68, -67, -65, ?, -63
And how about now: -744, -743, ?, -741, -740
- Your children will gain confidence with negative number sequences
- Learn / practice the negative number line - Improve mental math skills
- Natural progression from smaller to bigger negative numbers - Great brain exercise - Great for math practice on the go, while in the car, shopping etc. - Favourite apps for Technology in Education programs in schools
- Loved by kids, approved by parents and educators
- Bright, clear and easy to use interface
- Numbers are randomly generated and will not repeat in the same sequence (not flash cards)
- Increase levels of difficultly. Select number line between: 0 and -10; 0 and -100; -100 and -1000
- Choose the number of questions per quiz
- Highlights incorrect answers for learning purpose
- Now with a timer!
- You can use it on your iPad, iPhone or iPod.
Check other MQuiz - math quiz - apps:
- MQuiz Three Digit Numbers - Addition and Subtraction
- MQuiz Skip Counting
- MQuiz Number Line
- MQuiz Balance Addition Equations
What's New in Version 2.0
Updated for iPhone 5.
Added quiz timer.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Feb 01, 2013
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 3.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Nino Popa
- © Nino Popa
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.