Take advantage of the FREE* Neighbors Credit Union iPhone Mobile Banking Application to manage your money on the go - with the same security as online banking. With this FREE* app you can:
• Check your account balances
• View your account transaction history
• Transfer funds between eligible accounts (including to other Neighbors members like your children or spouse)
• Pay bills right from your phone
• View and activate your cash back offers
• Locate an ATM with maps and directions
• Contact Neighbors Credit Union quickly
• And much more!
User names, passwords and security prompts are the same as those used in PCRITA, which must be set-up prior to accessing the app. Not a PCRITA user? Enroll today at NeighborsCU.org, call 314-892-5400 or visit any Neighbors branch.
*Membership eligibility required. Message and data rates may apply from your wireless carrier. Must be enrolled in PCRITA to activate.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.NeighborsCU.org/home/privacy
* Enhanced check deposit experience with improvements to image capture, camera view, and accessibility.
* Check deposits that are held for review may now show an explanatory message on the confirmation screen.
* Additional relevant account details are available in Account History.
Ratings and Reviews
I love it when it ACTUALLY works! But here lately every time i try to check my accounts it says their was a problem loading the application and cant display any of my information. I try to figure out what bills are going through and if i need to deposit more money to make sure my accounts are good, kinda hard to do if i cant SEE THEM! But man i sure get charged those overdraft fees! Those ALWAYS seem to work!!
It would be nice to know exactly when money will be deposited, such as the time frame. But other than that, the app is overall great.
You guys need to upgrade the systems or something I don’t get my alerts when I swipe my debit card. And my withdrawals and deposits come in hours late if at all.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.