NEJM iPad Edition
By The New England Journal of Medicine
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The NEJM iPad Edition is a rich issue experience that combines all content from the New England Journal of Medicine in print with key multimedia and unique features in an integrated, easy-to-navigate format. It’s your day-to-day resource for trusted NEJM content. The app is free to download and all users can view a fully functional free issue and read Online First articles. Individual subscribers to NEJM and NEJM.org enjoy FREE access to iPad Edition issues associated with the term of their subscription.
Use the NEJM iPad Edition to:
• Read weekly issues and store them in your personal library
• Access Online First articles as soon as they’re published
• Export article PDFs to your favorite document manager
• Watch Videos in Clinical Medicine and videos associated with articles
• View Weekly CME exam questions and link directly to the exams on NEJM.org
• Highlight article text and bookmark articles, images, tables and figures
• Export PowerPoint article slide sets to a presentation app such as Keynote
• Listen to the audio summary for each issue and full-text audio for Clinical Practice articles
• Share articles and capture, save and share article notes
INDIVIDUAL SUBSCRIBERS to NEJM and NEJM.org enjoy FREE access to iPad Edition issues associated with the term of their subscription.
AVAILABLE IN THE APP: Subscriptions to the NEJM iPad Edition are available for $14.99 per month and single issues are available for $5.99 per issue. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. NEJM iPad Edition subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase.
ABOUT THE NEW ENGLAND JOURNAL OF MEDICINE
The New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM) is the most widely read, cited and influential general medical journal in the world and the longest continuously published medical periodical. NEJM is dedicated to bringing physicians the best research and key information at the intersection of biomedical science and clinical practice, and to presenting the information in an understandable and clinically useful format. A career companion, NEJM is a vital, go-to resource for keeping practicing physicians aware of developments of importance to their patients and for training medical students and residents. The New England Journal of Medicine is a publication of NEJM Group, a division of the Massachusetts Medical Society.
Feedback or NEJM account/access question? Email us at email@example.com
What's New in Version 2.0.2
• New free issue to explore
• Minor bug fixes
Updates are outstanding
Easy and intuitive to navigate. Downloads are relatively quick. Image and video quality are outstanding on the iPad Air. I may never look at my print issues again. (I had previously written a scathing review back when the videos and images required Flash, which is not supported on Apple mobile devices.)
no institutional proxy
Seems a bit greedy that they do not allow institutional proxy access and require an individual subscription. Other quality journals (JCO for example) allow institutional access.
Was great, doesn't work now
Was amazing with easy access to journals. But stopped working a few months back. Freezes as soon as the app opens.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Nov 15, 2013
- Version: 2.0.2
- Size: 11.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Massachusetts Medical Society
- © 2012 Massachusetts Medical Society
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- NEJM iPad Edition (no NEJM.org or print issues)$14.99
- April 10, 2014 NEJM iPad Edition issue$5.99
- April 17, 2014 NEJM iPad Edition issue$5.99
- April 3, 2014 NEJM iPad Edition issue$5.99
- November 14, 2013 NEJM iPad Edition issue$5.99
- the March 15, 2012 NEJM iPad Edition issue$5.99
- March 27, 2014 NEJM iPad Edition issue$5.99
- March 20, 2014 NEJM iPad Edition issue$5.99
- January 2, 2014 NEJM iPad Edition issue$5.99
- the January 31, 2013 NEJM iPad Edition issue$5.99