NEJM iPad Edition
By The New England Journal of Medicine
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The NEJM iPad Edition is a rich issue experience that combines all content from the New England Journal of Medicine in print with key multimedia and unique features in an integrated, easy-to-navigate format. It’s your day-to-day resource for trusted NEJM content. The app is free to download and all users can view a fully functional free issue and read early release Online First articles. Individual subscribers to NEJM and NEJM.org enjoy FREE access to iPad Edition issues associated with the term of their subscription.
Use the NEJM iPad Edition to:
• Read weekly issues and store and categorize them in your personal library
• Access early release, Online First, articles as soon as they’re published
• Export article PDFs to your favorite document manager
• Watch Videos in Clinical Medicine and videos associated with articles
• View Weekly CME exam questions and link directly to the exams on NEJM.org
• Highlight article text and bookmark articles, images, tables and figures
• Export PowerPoint article slide sets to a presentation app such as Keynote
• Listen to the audio summary for each issue and full-text audio for Clinical Practice articles
• Share articles and capture, save and share article notes
INDIVIDUAL SUBSCRIBERS to NEJM and NEJM.org enjoy FREE access to iPad Edition issues associated with the term of their subscription.
AVAILABLE IN THE APP: Subscriptions to the NEJM iPad Edition are available for $14.99 per month and single issues are available for $5.99 per issue. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. NEJM iPad Edition subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase.
ABOUT THE NEW ENGLAND JOURNAL OF MEDICINE
The New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM) is the most widely read, cited and influential general medical journal in the world and the longest continuously published medical periodical. NEJM is dedicated to bringing physicians the best research and key information at the intersection of biomedical science and clinical practice, and to presenting the information in an understandable and clinically useful format. A career companion, NEJM is a vital, go-to resource for keeping practicing physicians aware of developments of importance to their patients and for training medical students and residents. The New England Journal of Medicine is a publication of NEJM Group, a division of the Massachusetts Medical Society.
Feedback or NEJM account/access question? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 3.1
Bug fixes to address search issues introduced with iOS 8.2
Additional performance enhancements
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Jun 18, 2015
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 11.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Massachusetts Medical Society
- © 2015 Massachusetts Medical Society
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- NEJM iPad Edition (no NEJM.org or print issues)$14.99
- the May 17, 2012 NEJM iPad Edition issue$5.99
- the January 31, 2013 NEJM iPad Edition issue$5.99
- June 5, 2014 NEJM iPad Edition issue$5.99
- the October 11, 2012 NEJM iPad Edition issue$5.99
- July 14, 2016 NEJM iPad Edition issue$5.99
- February 27, 2014 NEJM iPad Edition issue$5.99
- November 28, 2013 NEJM iPad Edition issue$5.99
- August 29, 2013 NEJM iPad Edition issue$5.99
- the March 15, 2012 NEJM iPad Edition issue$5.99