Become a Legend! Capture over 1000 Animated Monsters and Duel in Real-Time PvP!
Form your team and battle for victory! Capture, train, and evolve to become the champion in one of the biggest monster battling RPGs!
Neo Monsters is an addictive strategy RPG that features epic 4v4 battles between two teams of up to 16 monsters. The unique turn-based battle system allows you to come up with powerful chain strategies by combining hundreds of abilities. Hunt down the strongest monsters and harness their power, then take the battle online to dominate in exciting PvP battles and leagues! Are you ready to take the challenge?
● Build your Monster Collection
• Capture and evolve over 1000 fully animated monsters!
• Train your monsters and unleash their deadly potential.
• Collect evolution ingredients to create the ultimate power!
● Form a Battle Strategy
• Build the ultimate team of up to 16 monsters.
• Defeat your opponents in epic turn-based 4v4 battles!
• Create devastating combinations from hundreds of abilities.
● Become the Champion
• Conquer six Leagues and take on the Grand Champion in 60+ hours of adventure!
• Explore multiple islands and dungeons on your journey.
• Follow the story to uncover the truth behind your late uncle’s atrocity.
● Take the Battle Online
• Duel players from around the world in PvP leagues!
• Complete 100+ online missions.
• Take on weekly updated events to unlock big rewards.
Follow us on Facebook:
Join the Neo Monsters community:
Issues or questions? Contact our support:
Terms of Service:
- Added Detailed Filter to Edit Teams and List View.
- Improved Monsterdex. Players now can see the details of the monsters they have battled.
- Improved Team tabs. Players now can switch between tabs even if the cost is too high or there are no monster in the team.
- Auto training improved. Auto train AI has learned how to play the right card!
- Adjusting monster balance.
- Adding new monsters and skills.
- Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Unique, fun take on monster collecting!
I’ve played a lot of Pokémon clones, but this isn’t one of them! In this case, that plays very much to this game’s favor. The battle system is a unique dual screen 4 v 4 (or more) with all monsters out and battling at once. The story is interesting and, although graphically simple, quite visually pleasing. There are many other modes of play, both offline and online that give players lots to do and collect.
The real strength of this game, however, is the sheer number and diversity of monsters. Literally hundreds and hundreds of unique monsters with many readily available from the start. The other edge of this double-edged blade is that most of these unique and intriguing monsters are weak and useless once you progress very far. Top tier monsters are obtainable through the use of premium currency (most readily obtained by spending real money) and most suffer from an overzealous artist’s vision to combine robots, dragons, demons, and whatever else over-the-top monstrosity they can concoct. But if you take the time to take it slow and enjoy collecting and training monsters regardless of their PvP potential, you will get a lot of enjoyment from the more charming animal-based monster designs that make up ~70% of the lower tier creatures.
Pay to win, unbalanced, pay for op mon with the same moves and different skins
Ive spent a bunch of money on this at times when getting legendaries os 'greatly increased' to mostly get garbage and the same stuff over and over again. None of these good monsters are obtainable any other way but a crap ton of money for a little bit of gems to keep getting crap or duplicates all the time. Also not skilled in any way. Same moves poison teams with stuns and "sweepers" which are the poisons and monsters with the same moves to kill groups of others. But the game will at one point move to ultra evolved monsters and you have to pay to get monsters that can possibly hang but you dont get them over $200 later. Also will glitch out buying gems and leave you hanging with emails to support for over 3 days to realize how stupid it is to play games like this. Absolutely Horrible game compared to pokemon or anything I would ever suggest playing. Anyone who likes it has a lot of money or was super lucky to get last bite monsters or others that you are not even allowed to get when you pay to get them anymore.
Rates are awful
I remember this game when it was hunter island and I loved playing that game.
Honestly I like that they’ve grown and made a new way to play now. The events are fun they make you think. Strategy is really important, but honestly it’s super disappointing when the rates for all the monsters that can actually get you through the game are so small. Each event that comes through if you manage to get enough gems to buy a couple of eggs you’ll probably just end up with a ton of epics and maybe some super epics.
I’ve been playing for almost a year and I’ve only gotten maybe 6 legendary’s out of all of those gems. I have a ton of duplicates that serve as seconds off of their not amazing abilities. They just get wrecked compared to what is thrown at you if you try to build around them.
The only way to get somewhere is to build around the legendarys you’ve already got and that’s not always easy when everything worth having counters your legendary already.
The game is fun but honestly the rates are crap. They make it impossible to succeed if you don’t buy gems. I get it they have to make money but even then I could only imagine buying 50 gems and getting maybe 2 legendarys. Hopefully something can be done because it’s becoming hard to play when each pull is a repeat or epic trash.
- NTT Resonant Inc.
- 347.2 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © ZigZaGame Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 13 Gems $7.99
- 6 Gems $3.99
- 1 Gem $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.