By Takashi Hamada
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
NeO is a powerful outliner. Using NeO, you can efficiently manage and organize pieces of information. NeO supports basic outliner facilities, such as creating, moving, sorting, grouping, combining and gathering items. And the following useful facilities help you manage and organize information:
- Capable of importing graphics and multiple fonts for text
- Can split editors
- Can zoom editors
- Multiple columns
- Inline comments
- Multiple-file find
- Highlighting with color labels
- Linking among items, fields and texts
- Linking to files
- Background colors for text, item and document
- Cascading style sheet
- Named styles
- Can export to text, RTF, Microsoft Word®, HTML and OPML format files
- Can import from text, RTF, Microsoft Word®, OPML, MORE™, ACTA format files
- Spotlight support
- Quick Look support
- 64bit support
What's New in Version 1.0.33
[Added] Can import 'docx' format document.
[Fixed] Fixed an issue that list of named styles won't show properly after binding a named style with another named style with the Style Sheet palette.
[Fixed] Fixed a problem where checkboxes on the Checkbox column won't respond when creating a new document.
There is a learning curve, but this is a powerful outliner and I’m grateful that it continues to be updated and that it works on 10.11.