By Takashi Hamada
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
NeO is a powerful outliner. Using NeO, you can efficiently manage and organize pieces of information. NeO supports basic outliner facilities, such as creating, moving, sorting, grouping, combining and gathering items. And the following useful facilities help you manage and organize information:
- Capable of importing graphics and multiple fonts for text
- Can split editors
- Can zoom editors
- Multiple columns
- Inline comments
- Multiple-file find
- Highlighting with color labels
- Linking among items, fields and texts
- Linking to files
- Background colors for text, item and document
- Cascading style sheet
- Named styles
- Can export to text, RTF, Microsoft Word®, HTML and OPML format files
- Can import from text, RTF, Microsoft Word®, OPML, MORE™, ACTA format files
- Spotlight support
- Quick Look support
- 64bit support
What's New in Version 1.0.29
Fixed a problem that QuickLook previres for the whole part of documents won't be created.
Fixed a problem that dates in date-type columns won't appear when the format for year is set to non-Gregorian calendar in the System preferences.
Fixed problems where dates are output in wrong format when exporting NeO documents in OPML and XML format.