Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
When you get together with good friends, ramp up the fun with Neonim!
In Neonim, a light and sound board game, players take turns zapping randomly aligned balls of light; the player who zaps the last ball loses. The game unfolds both horizontally and vertically, and the secret to winning is to give your brain a workout by trying to read your opponents' tactics. (However, you can't zap diagonally.)
Play against a friend or challenge the CPU by yourself - but the most fun is getting a group together to play. Up to four people can play Neonim at the same time, so it's perfect for family gatherings and parties. It's really best when everyone is making a lot of noise and having a lot of fun! The light balls and sounds are sure to add to the enjoyment!
* Each player takes turns using a finger to zap balls.
* Each player can zap one ball or a horizontal or vertical line of balls in any location during his turn.
* The player can zap light balls only when they are adjoining.
* Balls cannot be zapped diagonally.
* The player who zaps the last ball is the loser.
List of Functions
* Play with up to 4 players and including the CPU available
* 3 levels of difficulty for the CPU
* Can be used when the iPad is either horizontal or vertical
* Restart function allows you to resume a game after an interruption
* Sound and/or BGM can be set to ON or OFF
Everyone can play, so it's great for these occasions:
* When you want to liven up a party
* When you're shy and having trouble talking to someone you like
* When you want to have fun with your family after a meal
* When you want to improve communication with your husband or wife
* When you happen to get four friends together
* When you want to kill time while waiting in a line
And many more!
What's New in Version 1.1
Improvement and modification on the ver1.1 upgrade.
・ We have set 6 new-designed rounds which produce playful mood. Now we have a total of amazingly awesome special 11 rounds.
・ Special rounds appear in odd numbers,such as 1,3,5.
・ A special round appears randomly so every time you play round 1 at the beginning, you’ll find various graphics.
・ Validation in iOS 4.3.2
Boring against the cpu, more fun with lots of people
The rules are simple - don’t get stuck with the last dot. You can play single with the CPU, or with a group. Playing against the cpu got boring after 2 games, but playing with a bunch of people to stick them with the last dot is much funner. I could see this being used as a party game in the right situation. I think the $5 price tag is way to high for what it is - should be like $1.99.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 27, 2011
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 14.4 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: moak-1 co., Ltd.
- © 2011 moak-1 Co., Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.