By Planamesa Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
NeoOffice is a complete office suite. With NeoOffice, users can view, edit, and save OpenOffice documents, LibreOffice documents, and simple Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents.
NeoOffice is extremely stable and thousands of users use it daily. The NeoOffice engineers created NeoOffice in 2003 when they made OpenOffice run natively on OS X for the first time.
Since then, the NeoOffice engineers have continually added improvements to NeoOffice that users will not find in OpenOffice or LibreOffice such as:
• NeoOffice > Open at Launch menu to open Calc or Impress instead of Writer at launch
• File > Browse All Versions menu to restore previous versions of your documents
• Native file locking to safely edit files in iCloud Drive, Dropbox, or network drives
• Native Mac grammar checking
• Native Mac text highlighting
• Support for Mac Services
• Native floating tool windows
What's New in Version 2015.7
Before you buy NeoOffice, please click on the "NeoOffice Support" link and read the installation notes.
This version of NeoOffice fixes the following bugs:
• NeoOffice would sometimes draw default buttons as unpressed, non-default buttons
• NeoOffice would sometimes hang when selecting the File > Browse All Versions menu item
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 24, 2016
- Version: 2015.7
- Size: 494 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Planamesa Inc
- © 2003 - 2016 Planamesa Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor