By Planamesa Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
NeoOffice is a complete office suite for OS X. With NeoOffice, users can view, edit, and save OpenOffice documents, LibreOffice documents, and simple Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents.
NeoOffice is extremely stable and thousands of users use it daily. The NeoOffice engineers created NeoOffice in 2003 when they made OpenOffice run natively on OS X for the first time.
Since then, the NeoOffice engineers have continually added improvements to NeoOffice that users will not find in OpenOffice or LibreOffice such as:
• NeoOffice > Open at Launch menu to open Calc or Impress instead of Writer at launch
• File > Browse All Versions menu to restore previous versions of your documents
• Native file locking to safely edit files in iCloud Drive, Dropbox, or network drives
• Native OS X grammar checking
• Native OS X text highlighting
• Support for OS X Services
• Native floating tool windows
What's New in Version 2014.10
NeoOffice 3.x, OpenOffice, and LibreOffice users: before you buy NeoOffice, we recommend that you click on the "NeoOffice support" link and read the list of changes.
This version of NeoOffice fixes the following bugs:
• When running on OS X Yosemite, NeoOffice would sometimes draw Arabic characters on top of each other
• One of the bug fixes that we added in NeoOffice 2014.6 would cause NeoOffice to sometimes scroll slower than normal
• NeoOffice would crash when entering data into dBase database tables that have a unique index
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 16, 2015
- Version: 2014.10
- Size: 482 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai
- Seller: Planamesa Inc
- © 2003 - 2015 Planamesa Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor