Are your sure your iPhone or iPad is fine?
Do you want to protect your iOS device and improve the performance?
To do so, you're going to need Neptune - a powerful mobile security and system status app.
• WHAT IS NEPTUNE?
Neptune is a pioneer in iOS security matters: The application detects your device's system and security state based on multiple test conditions. Neptune also provides system and general device information, such as memory usage, disk space, network details and detailed hardware information.
• KEY FEATURES
• System Status: Monitor usage and use of your device hardware
• Monitor Security: Check your iPhone or iPad for security.
• Remote: Monitor the security status of multiple devices from one point.
• Notifications: Neptune notifies you as soon as an operating system update is available.
• Datasheet: An overview of all system components such as: device identification, operating system, graphics unit, processor, memory, working memory, display and battery information.
If you have a question or request, please feel free to send us an e-mail or visit us on Twitter(@AppNeptune). We will respond to your query and if you encounter an issue, we will resolve it as soon as possible.
If you find our mobile security and system status useful, please share our app to your friends and relatives and please leave a rating and review on our App Store page. Thank you!
• General improvements
We're working to make Neptune even better with each update. So send us your feedback and suggestions via the feedback function.
Ratings and Reviews
App works great!
Gives me all of the information I care to have. When clicking on the device page it shows your current IOS version and the arrow to the right of that opens a listing of your past update history. I believe that is where some users are being confused as to what version the app is saying they have.
One of those apps you don't realize you need until you start using it. Then it's full of important info for tech dummies like this grey haired Grammy.
Not sure why some words are in German? Still really good and provides detail information. 5 stars!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.