AMP UP YOUR NERF LASER OPS PRO BLASTER PLAY WITH THE APP!
Get ready to up your game! Compatible with all NERF LASER OPS PRO products, this app gives you real-time battle intel, allowing you to customize your blaster, track your performance, earn power-ups, and even temporarily locate your opponents during battle. You can also use the solo attachment (available in select products) to battle digital drones in your own environment in single player mode.
* TRACK: See your score, health, and blaster ammo levels in real time
* CHECK: Know who’s winning the NERF LASER OPS PRO battle
* LEVEL-UP: Earn upgrades and temporary power-ups that improve your blaster’s performance
* SEEK: Use the app-based “radar” to temporarily locate opponents during multiplayer games
* COMPETE: Compare your rank on the global leaderboard in both multiplayer and solo modes
* CHALLENGE: Battle digital drones to score high in the Augmented Reality single player game
THE NERF LASER OPS PRO APP FEATURES:
* Bluetooth® connectivity to pair the app with compatible NERF LASER OPS PRO blasters
* Augmented Reality drone battling in solo mode on compatible smart devices
* Compatibility with mobile devices that are used with the NERF LASER OPS PRO armband
Check APPS.HASBRO.COM for more information on app compatibility, availability, smart device compatibility with the armband, and instructions. Make sure your device supports this app before downloading. Other devices may be compatible but are not supported. Updates may affect compatibility.
ADVICE TO PARENTS
The NERF LASER OPS PRO app requires an Internet connection (3G, 4G, LTE, or WiFi) to download the app, download app updates, download new content, access the leaderboard, and to play certain modes in the app. Kids, ask a parent first before downloading.
The NERF LASER OPS PRO app is free to download and is subject to App Store terms and conditions. In-app purchases may enhance game.
Hasbro and all related logos are trademarks of Hasbro, © 2018 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.
Resolved occasional multiplayer connection bug.
Ratings and Reviews
Hasbro’s (50th) try at laser tag.
Laser Ops Pro is essentially a response to Recoil and LaserX. The app that comes with the product is completely optional, but provides many additions to the gameplay. One of the biggest additions is the ability to host your own game. In fact, Hasbro (along with Tiger) tried this stuff all the way back in 2004, with Lazer Tag Team Ops (LTTO). Which used infared light to host games and send data. There is also a single player mode which uses your device’s camera, mounted on the blaster. However, it was actually done back in the year of 2012, but that product was so poorly marketed nobody even knows about it. Another welcome feature is the ability to upgrade your blaster, which can make hosted games very intense.
I think the product is fantastic, but it does have a few minor bugs, which could easily be patched. However, the biggest let-down in my opinion is the lack of backwards compatibility. All blasters from 2004 to 2012 (Deluxe, IRT-2X, TMB, LTX, and LTAR) are all compatible with each other, and all have shield buttons. But since the brand new blasters don’t have them. It seems like Hasbro is trying to start new beginnings.
Do I recommend it, Maybe. If you’re looking for something more expensive then LaserX but cheaper than Recoil, then Laser Ops is the choice for you.
Great joy, some disapointment
I went all in with laser pro ops. I bought enough guns to host games and have had a lot of fun getting familiar with them. I loved the old tiger electronics guns from the early 2000’s and have dreamed of their return ever since. These are the closest option I have seen at a much better price point in my opinion.
Here are my concerns. I have run into a lot of issues syncing the guns after a game which is always a huge disappointment. The number of game modes and options in pretty small. Syncing to one device only allows for team or all vs all matches with only the time limit as a customization option. If this app gets bug fixes and updates or even expansions/ expansion packs/ new accessories these guns and app will be a quick 10 out of 5 stars!
So much potential
The grind of single player mode gets really boring really fast although the upgrades are worth it. I wish there were more single player options with more diversity in what you shoot at other than the same drones in different colors that take more hits.
Also the 3rd upgrade says to get 1000 points in single player. I’ve gone far beyond 1000 and still haven’t gotten the upgrade.
All functions regarding multiplayer have worked fine.
- Hasbro, Inc.
- 295.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.