By Nest Labs
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Connect to your Nest Learning Thermostat and Nest Protect smoke and carbon monoxide alarm from one place - the Nest app on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. You can adjust the temperature on your Nest Thermostat from anywhere and get notifications for important events, like Heads-Up and Emergency Alarm.
What's New in Version 4.0.6
Disables Nest Wave feature.
- Support for 18 Nest Protects for each home
- Bug fixes and enhancements
- Bug fixes and enhancements
- Bug fixes to improve adding a Nest Protect to your account
Looks like some users thought that we removed some features from the Nest app 4.0, but we didn't – they're still there, in the right drawer, and we've made this more visible in this version 4.0.1.
- Better discoverability of the right drawer, where you can find your Nest Thermostat schedule, Energy History, settings, and more
Redesigned from the ground up including full landscape and portrait modes
- Beautiful, animated weather
- More detailed "Where" location settings for Nest devices
New for Nest Protect
- Nest Protect support, including setup, settings and messages
- Results of Nest Protect manual and self tests
- Messages and push notifications for important events, like Heads-Up, Emergency Alarm, and low battery levels
- Directly contact emergency services in the case of a smoke and carbon monoxide event
- "What to Do" instructions during a smoke and carbon monoxide event
- Support for new Nest Sense features – Nest Wave, Pathlight, Nightly Promise and Heads-Up
New for Nest Thermostat
- Arrows to easily increase and decrease target temperature
- Support for Nest Protect to improve Auto-Away
- Support to have Nest Thermostat turn off heat when Nest Protect detects high levels of carbon monoxide
Great app surprised there aren't any reviews.
This app makes life easier. Especially if your trying to save money due to high heat/cooling cost.
The app and thermostats work great my only issue is and why it did not get 5 stars is the UI. When you set the app to away the thermostats come up displaying away instead of showing temperature in the house like it does when you see it in home mode. One I know I am away when I check it and two it shows the away mode at the top. So for me to see that everything is working I have to go to home mode which displays the temperature and than turn it back to away which is just a waste of time. Please fix the UI the current display makes no sense. The thermostats should always show the temperature no matter if you are home or away
Love Nest products. Good on them for handling a potential dangerous oversight with a prompt and honest solution. Love my Nest Protects and my Nest thermostat!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Apr 03, 2014
- Version: 4.0.6
- Size: 33.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Seller: Nest Labs, Inc
- © 2011-14 Nest Labs, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.