Net Deck is the first unofficial deck building app for Android: Netrunner on iOS, providing a clean, easy-to-use interface for building and tracking your deck lists. All deck building and browsing is fully offline, no data connection required after the initial card data download!
* Build and view deck lists completely offline by downloading card data and/or images
* Browse your deck lists by date, faction, or alphabetically — quickly and easily find the deck you want to work on
* View decks in three different modes to see the information that's important to you
* Analyze your deck with in-depth tools including legality, sets used, card distribution breakdowns, and a draw simulator
* Browse cards for your deck — filter by name, text, cost, strength, influence, type and more
* See the card art for any card simply by tapping on it
* Share decks quickly and easily with tons of export options in multiple formats including OCTGN files
* Set which sets and data packs you own — only see the cards you want to build with
* Backup deck lists to Dropbox automatically
* Full integration with NetrunnerDB
* Upload decks to Jinteki.net
Net Deck is available in English, German, French, Spanish and Japanese.
If you enjoy using Net Deck once you've download it, please consider leaving a positive review or rating in the App Store. Thanks!
Net Deck is not affiliated in any way with Fantasy Flight Games, Talsorian Games, or Wizards of the Coast. All card images and data is a ™ of R. Talsorian Games, Inc. Android is ™ © 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved. Netrunner is licensed by Wizards of the Coast LLC. © 2013 Wizards.
Add support for MWL 3.1
I appreciate your feedback, so if you have something to share please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you're enjoying the app, please leave a rating and a review.
Ratings and Reviews
I’m relatively new to Netrunner and, like an insane person, bought every card in the game right off the bat. That is a LOT of cards to manage and learn. Net Deck makes it easy.
You can browse collections, filter on pretty much any criteria you can think of, and easily build your own deck; all with loads of intuitive options wrapped in a very user friendly design.
This is pretty much a must-have for all collections. Major kudos and thanks to the developer!
The best deck build app tool!
Simply put, this app should be a model for all apps that purport to help you build a deck for a game. It works flawlessly for me. I love it. I wish star wars destiny had something similar. One of its best features is in settings where it lets you apply various most wanted list (card balance adjustments) that were set up by ffg when building your list. If you have a lot of cards then this really is the best way to make a deck. Thanks to the devs.
I don’t think it’s too much to say that this is likely the most intuitive and elegantly designed deck-building app out there, Netrunner or otherwise, on any platform. It’s not yet updated for the newest NISEI Core 2019, but Gereon hasn’t let us down yet and I don’t expect him to now! Download the app, build some decks, have no spare time ever again.
Developer Response ,
Thank you! I've just released an update that adds SC19 and MWL3 support to the app.
- Gereon Steffens
- 43.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Gereon Steffens
- In-App Purchases
- Amazing Tip $3.99
- Massive Tip $1.99
- Generous Tip $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.