Net worth tracking - make it your financial health checkup. See your entire financial picture at a glance. Are your finances on track? Tracking your net worth is like giving yourself a grade every month. It helps keep your spending/savings for the month accountable.
Are you tired of using money management software that requires you to track all of your transactions? Did you ever get tired of that and gave up using them altogether?
Did you realize that entering information into these programs and appropriately categorizing each transaction isn't a good use of your time? It is just a lot of work to get a picture of your month-to-month money flow.
Calculating net worth is essentially synthesizing all aspects of your personal finances into a single number.
To calculate it, take every asset you can possibly think of and subtract all the various sources of debt, and there it is - a single most comprehensive gauge of how you are doing financially.
*** Features ***:
● Quick and simple data entry
● Custom asset and liability categories
● Custom tags for your assets and liabilities
● Tracks your total monthly assets/liabilities
● Track individual asset or liability categories
● Multiple charts: net worth, total assets/liabilities, individual asset/liability category, tags
● Display big chronological charts in the landscape mode.
● Pie charts showing your net worth relative to assets and liabilities
● Pie chart showing a distribution of your asset/liability categories (% or amount)
● PDF-based net worth reports that you can store to iCloud drive, print or send to an email address:
● Monthly, configurable net worth report
● Net Worth History report
● Tag-based report. Include in your report only assets and liabilities based on a selected list of your custom tags.
● Tap on a chart data point to see its information.
● Compare net worth information from different periods
● Display bar chart of your annual net worth
● Net worth reports, display, print, save to iCloud Drive or send by email (Premium subscription)
● Backup and restore to/from the iCloud Drive (Premium subscription).
● Setup and receive monthly reminders to update your net worth
● Pin code protection (optional)
Net Worth Pro 2 is a free app that allows you to add one asset, liability and custom tag. To unlock adding more than one Tag/Asset/Liability, and to enable Backup/Restore feature, you can choose to purchase our Premium Annual subscription:
Title of subscription: Premium Annual
Length of subscription: 1 Year
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase and subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Fixed the application crash for iPhone X users when they chose Face ID with the passcode protection.
Ratings and Reviews
- Srdjan Vrbaski
- 36 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Blue Plum Software Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Annual $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.