NetAdmin Pro is a fully automated powerful monitoring tool which continuously provides diverse information on the *local network* you are connected.
NetAdmin Pro is an advanced version of NetAdmin.
- supports multiple connected network interfaces
- bonjour scanning
- automatic snmp information gathering (public community only)
- more informative network structure
- enhanced chart with beauty.
- intuitive grid based on/off status and IP allocation monitor of hosts.
- dark mode UI.
- and more...
In your offices and homes, many devices would have been connected to the local network. Some may be strictly controlled, and some may not. And some may consist of general computers and printers, and some may consist of wi-fi networks where mobile devices are connected to.
NetAdmin Pro lets you find all the devices connected to your local networks automatically without a separate monitoring collection server in any environment. This tool also collects information, and manages and monitors the connection history and information continuously.
Main features of NetAdmin Pro are:
- Stand-alone automatic data collection in your Mac.
- Fully automated operations
- Easy UI that provides various information required for local network management
- Host status charts within various given period (90 min. to 1 year)
- Network and host status reporting (PDF, print), exporting via CSV
- Additional features such as MIB Browser (SNMP v1/v2, keyword searching, exporting via text/CSV)
- Configurable icon and name for each device
- Wake On LAN
Main information provided by NetAdmin Pro is:
- Up/Down status of each host (with chart)
- Ping response time (with chart)
- NetBIOS, Bonjour, MDNS, UPNP, SNMP information
- Port scan and launch application with opened port
- NIC Vendor country/company (with OUI DB update feature)
- Public IP allocation history
- IP allocation history on each host
- Connected networks history for each host
- Wi-Fi information for connected network
- SNMP walk information on the network
- Host type analysis: Windows, Linux/Unix, Mac OSX, Mobile device, Network printer, VOIP phone
* for the performance reason, the number of hosts in one subnet is limited by 1022, but you can change it from Preferences.
** NetAdmin Pro do not support network traffic monitoring and remote host (including VPN), please consider it before you buy.
- Dark mode support
Ratings and Reviews
don’t buy it! there is not support for this app
I had an issue and this tool help me out a lot to find out my problem by giving a graphical image of my devices connection to the internet, really usefull. The problem came when I moved out of my workplace and needed to connect my network using a VPN - this tools doesn’t allows you to change the net range in order for you to be able to monitor an specific network range!! BAD BOYS - UGGG that’s a really a bummer!!! You can’t monitor another network than the one you are connected to!! No no no — The IP on my VPN are differents from the one on my office… so no way to monitor my net - I tryed to specific my internal range of IP on the parameters of the scan range and nothing it always brought me back to the one they chose as default net! -
Do you know how many followers they have on facebook? only 5 with a photo of a dog as profile.
ON TOP OF THIS this is a majoy issue, if you go to their website and try to send a msg using their web form, it won’t work! and there is no phone number, email or an address!! who are they? no body knows but APPLE who sponsor shady developers. - do not buy this app! do not buy this app! do not buy this app! do not buy this app! do not buy this app! do not buy this app! do not buy this app! do not buy this app! do not buy this app! do not buy this app! do not buy this app! do not buy this app! do not buy this app! do not buy this app! do not buy this app! do not buy this app!
Application is ok, support isn't
Application is ok, support isn't. I mailed on September 10. September 23. And today I reminded them for the 3rd time. No answer whatsoever. Very frustrating.
So yes, you see the devices in the network and it can tell you a lot of information about them. What it cannot do (or at least, I can't find it and my questions go unanswered) is:
- No possibility to see what device is using how much bandwidth.
- You can add graphs to a menu bar foldout menu, but they are unnamed. Completely useless.
- Elements here and there that look like you can click on them but don't seem to do a thing (like a cog behind a name; I would expect that clicking it would then open a menu or something; instead it's a complete mystery why there is a cog).
- Devices appear multiple times if they got a different IP address over time (which is just obviously going to happen with a DHCP network). And oh yes, the double entry gets a generic name. So my house is slowly filling itself with "Apple" devices, which are just old entries of our iPhones having connected.
There are other small bugs but they are more annoyances than big things. My main complaint is just the UTTER LACK OF SUPPORT. So if you guys are reading this: can you answer my mails? There are 3 of them by now.
A little expensive, but worth it IMO
Not many Mac OS network management tools out there that actually work. This one allows you to monitor your network, albeit just one subnet, but provides decent tools to monitor network health. I wish you could launch the management tools for network devices the tool discovers like IP Scanner Pro, but the reporting, mapping, monitoring tools are far superior. The two products combined together would be a great tool. For $30 more, this is a better product than IP Scanner Pro, but likely more expensive than most home networking users will want to pay.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.