Weather Station by Netatmo
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Weather Station by Netatmo
Discover the first made for iPhone Personal Weather Station and its App!
A Netatmo Weather Station is required. Find out more about the Netatmo Weather Station at www.netatmo.com.
Become a contributor and be part of this unique Personal Weather Station network: measure locally with your Netatmo Weather Station, monitor directly from your iPhone with the Netatmo app!
-Access your station’s measurements (temperature, humidity, barometer, felt-like temperature, CO2, air quality, rainfall and wind speed and direction) directly from your iPhone.
-Intuitive and easy navigation! Swipe between outdoor measurements and indoor measurements in one easy gesture.
LONG TERM OBSERVATION AND TRACKING:
-Automatically records your station’s measurements to your Netatmo account.
-Displays weather and air quality history in beautiful and intuitive graphs.
-Zoom in, zoom out and navigate in time with a single gesture: precise and scientific graphs have never been easier to use!
EVENTS AND NOTIFICATIONS:
-Notifications for peak and variation events (CO2 concentration, extreme temperatures, low and high pressures…).
-Automatically logs events in your personal timeline.
-7 days of forecast, available at your exact Netatmo Weather Station location!
What's New in Version 2.0.3
New on 2.0.3
• Fixed Weathermap center shifted at launch.
• Fixed minimum and maximum temperatures cut in indoor additional module on iOS 8.2 and below.
New on 2.0.2:
• You can now hide additional module screens if you don't own one.
• Forecast appearance is now smoothly animated.
• Several bugs have been fixed and the app performance has been improved.
New on 2.0.1:
• Autorefresh feature for iPhones/iPads used as permanent display of the station
• Visual improvements and bug fixes
New on 2.0:
• Your app's been given a new look!
• Find all your data in a more modern and sleek display.
• The background of your application changes according to the time of the day and cloud cover.
• Temperature and pressure are now displayed with a trend arrow that indicates whether the value is increasing, decreasing or stable.
• The dew point, temperature at which water vapour in the air condenses to form droplets, appears on the dashboard.
Constant Wireless Disconnects
I received the weather station just before Christmas and the setup was flawless. Unfortunately a couple of days later the base station was untraceable from the app and desktop dashboard. Only way to recover is to power cycle the base unit and within seconds it is back up and running. I have to do this every day or so for it to function with my app. Unfortunately support is non existent, I have been sending in support request through the app, dashboard and direct from their website and still haven't received a single response.
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Jan 12, 2016
- Version: 2.0.3
- Size: 20.3 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Netatmo
- © 2015 Netatmo
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.