By Fidelity Investments
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The NetBenefits® smartphone app gives you convenient access to workplace benefits from Fidelity like retirement plans, stock options, and health insurance.
What can you do?
- Retirement Accounts – Check balances and account performance—you can even update contribution amounts or change investments.
- Stock Plans – Check balances, exercise your options, and accept grants.
- Health Insurance – Enroll in your benefits, review insurance details, and access coverage costs and provider information.
- Other Accounts – Monitor your other Fidelity accounts like 529s and brokerage accounts.
- Library – Browse articles and videos to help you plan for retirement and make investment choices.
- Interactive Tools – Compare your retirement savings with your peers’, see if you’re a spender or a saver, and find out how much you really know about Heath Savings Accounts (HSAs).
The NetBenefits® smartphone app is available to individuals who have one or more workplace benefits provided by Fidelity Investments. Please note that the app is currently not available for use with Fidelity-serviced HR/payroll plans.
NetBenefits and the NetBenefits design logo are registered service marks of FMR LLC.
The images below are for illustrative purposes only.
What's New in Version 2.5.0
Thank you for updating to the latest NetBenefits app! Now you can:
•View the most recent contributions made by both you and your employer
•Answer a few questions to see how a small savings bump can affect your retirement
•Update your personal info
Very intuitive, alot of great info at your fingertips. Gives you all the info you need to stay close to your accounts and benefits. User friendly, easy to navigate. Can't imagine why anyone would rate this poorly...it isn't meant to be a real time trading app. 5 stars from me.
Fingerprint login useless
The app overall is just a way to check your balance. Almost all other needs and views you need to do on the website. The fingerprint login will only work for about a week and then you have to uninstall the app and reinstall it. After a week it prompts you for the fingerprint but does nothing and you then have to enter your password.
As a mobile architect and development, it's really clear this app was not written using the native iOS framework.
The usual experience and functionality would be far better if it was. Also, you could leverage the native security APIs so important in today's world; especially for financial apps.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Mar 27, 2017
- Version: 2.5.0
- Size: 22.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Fidelity Investments
- Copyright - Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC ©2017 FMR LLC. All rights reserved. 6642615.15.0
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.