By Fidelity Investments
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The NetBenefits® smartphone app gives you convenient access to workplace benefits from Fidelity like retirement plans, stock options, and health insurance.
What can you do?
- Retirement Accounts – Check balances and account performance—you can even update contribution amounts or change investments.
- Stock Plans – Check balances, exercise your options, and accept grants.
- Health Insurance – Enroll in your benefits, review insurance details, and access coverage costs and provider information.
- Other Accounts – Monitor your other Fidelity accounts like 529s and brokerage accounts.
- Library – Browse articles and videos to help you plan for retirement and make investment choices.
- Interactive Tools – Compare your retirement savings with your peers’, see if you’re a spender or a saver, and find out how much you really know about Heath Savings Accounts (HSAs).
The NetBenefits® smartphone app is available to individuals who have one or more workplace benefits provided by Fidelity Investments. Please note that the app is currently not available for use with Fidelity-serviced HR/payroll plans.
NetBenefits and the NetBenefits design logo are registered service marks of FMR LLC.
The images below are for illustrative purposes only.
What's New in Version 2.1.1
Touch ID is here!
Minor bug fixes and improvements
App works fine for my needs
I saw the negative reviews / rating and was a bit leery. However the app works just fine for my needs. Only reason 4 not 5 stars is I thought the navigation was a little less intuitive than I would have liked it to be.
No problems at any level
I was leery after reading reviews by others but I downloaded the app and have had no trouble anywhere within the app, to me it's great!
Server never responds
One cannot easily login during trade hours as the servers are loaded. Gets stuck all the time on the 'Recently viewed symbols' without a way out. At this point you have to close the app and restart. Very frustrating. Also it's UI not intuitive. Never expected this kind of app from a major financial firm like fidelity.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Dec 18, 2015
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 13.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Fidelity Investments
- Copyright - Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC ©2015 FMR LLC. All rights reserved. 642615.12.3
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.