Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
NetcamViewer Mobile is an advanced application for viewing, controlling and managing both small and large collections of network cameras. NetcamViewer Mobile supports a large variety of IP cameras. Furthermore any JPEG or Motion JPEG can be added manually.
NetcamViewer Mobile contains features that are indispensable for surveillance, process monitoring and tourism, such as:
* High frame rate live feeds over both WiFi and 3G.
* Easy PTZ-control using intuitive gestures
* Dual and Quad-Views
* Network Camera detection using Bonjour
* Grouping cameras in folders
NetcamViewer Mobile comes with a free license for two cameras. An unlimited cameras license is available as an In App Purchase.
NetcamViewer Mobile supports cameras from the following manufacturers*:
- Airlink101 (PTZ)
- Arecont Vision
- Axis (PTZ)
- Axis Video Server (PTZ)
- Convision Video Server
- D-Link (PTZ)
- Foscam (PTZ)
- Gadspot (PTZ)
- Level 1 (PTZ)
- Linksys (PTZ)
- Loftek (PTZ)
- Panasonic (PTZ)
- Sanyo (PTZ)
- TomTop (PTZ)
- And others
* Some manufacturers use different communication protocols for different camera models. We cannot guarantee that all cameras will work. Please contact us if the manufacturer of your camera is listed but the camera is not supported
What's New in Version 3.1.5
- Added support for all iPhone sizes!
- Fixed iOS 8 bug when creating camera's
Not shareable with family share
The only complaint I have against this app is the fact that it is not shareable among family members. I paid $6 for the full version then realized this fact. I was hopping I could let my family members access to all the camera around the house but apparently that asking too much. Other than this... This would have been an awesome app.
Clean & Simple
Works very well with my older LinkSys. It didn't find it on my LAN when I searched, but it was easy enough to enter the address and port. Accesses the image quickly when I start the app, and I like the tap-to-zoom feature.
Better than Safari
Always had trouble using Safari (and even browsers on my pc) to access my Sharx camera. Very easy app to set up and use. Only using with one camera, so the 5.99 price to add an extra camera makes it drop one star. But maybe I'm just a socialist.