Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
NetCarShow.com is the ultimate car app brining the automotive world to your iOS device - All Makes. All Models.
Access the vast database of car information and photography provided by the NetCarShow.com website.
Get the latest car news as well as a look at the automotive past on your iPhone & iPad (iOS 8.0 or later).
Classic cars, muscle cars, exotic cars, supercars, everyday cars - we've got them all!
- Browse thousands of cars sorted by make, model and year
- Read detailed model descriptions
- Enjoy stunning pictures that go along with every model
- Get instant car news notifications
Note: This app servers as an iOS GUI for the NetCarShow.com website.
Please be advised that this application downloads content from the Internet - your service provider's data transfer charges might apply.
What's New in Version 1.2.2
I love this app!!! There are images and reviews of cars almost immediately after the cars are revealed! I love the constant updates on car news. It's fantastic! Except for a few things.
1) Not every single car is put on the app. Example: Honda Avancier
2) Ram is a separate brand from Dodge now and has been for years. But, it's models still show up in Dodge. The same thing goes for Genesis, which is now separate from Hyundai. It's models are still showing up in Hyundai instead of a new Genesis "folder." App creator, if you are reading this, please change that.
Other than that it is a fantastic app and I would recommend it!!!
Thank you for the update!
I was going to be really bummed if this app fell by the wayside. Thank you for getting this simple yet VERY useful app up and running. As a broker, I sometimes find your App to be the easiest way to show a client quickly what vehicle I'm talking about.
Update 2016 January. Still appreciate the simple nature of this app but would like it to be pinch pull compliant. Would really ease navigation if I could just zoom in and out like I would in apples photos etc...open, close, zoom, etc...
The Netcarshow app is simply the best. I get updates on new and future vehicles the moment they're revealed at the shows or released to the press. They've done a bang-up job on the interface, making it simple and less of a hassle to pic and choose what photos you want to view, as opposed to looking up the images on safari which is a hassle on a the iPhone. Great app all around, I highly recommend it to my fellow petrol-heads out there. Cheers!!! I give it a 5 out of 5!