On-the-go access to your online accounting and payroll services.
NetClient CS offers convenient, on-the-go access to online accounting and payroll services via your mobile device. With this app, you’ll have access to the following NetClient CS portal features:
• My Account—manage all of your account details
• Document Presentation—access your key documents
• Messages / Notifications—read important messages and receive notifications for account activity
• My Invoices—access to all of your invoices
• Account Aggregation—pull account information from multiple sources into one
• Stock Quotes—get quick access to an online stock ticker that’s continually updated
• News and Links—access industry-related articles, news, and links
• Time Entry—enter and complete your time for the current pay period
• Time History—view a history of the time entered for prior pay periods
• Check Stub—view and print copies of your paychecks
• Earnings—get access to up-to-the minute copies of earnings reports
• Leave Balances—view your current leave balances on the fly
• W-2s and W-4s—view and edit your W-4 information at any time
Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app
I love the fact that I get to see my paycheck stubs I can save them and email them to anybody who needs them this is a great app
New device now can't authenticate
I cannot access my account because I have a new phone. I have removed the app and the authentication, without success. Once I enter my login and password, the authentication is sent but I never receive the code. I've been trying to resolve this for days. Please help.
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for your feedback. The Thomson Reuters Authenticator app will not port codes from one device to another for security reasons. To regain access, contact your firm to provide you with a 24 hour access code. If you are a staff member at your firm, you will need to have an administrator provide you with a code, or contact support if you are the only administrator.
Use this 24 hour code to sign in to your account. From the web portal, go to your user profile, add your new device under the Multi-Factor settings tab. Once the new device has been added, remove your old device.
Finally, to prevent future situations like this, we recommend that every staff member generate a set of emergency access codes to ensure continued access in the future. Emergency access codes are single-use access codes that will provide you access to your account should you lose, forget, or upgrade your phone.
Does not work
It ask you to reset your password but when you type your temporary password it won’t let you log in. Terrible app
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for the feedback. We have fixed this issue with our latest update. Please update to version 1.3.1 or later. After entering your temporary password, you will be asked to set a new password that you will use for future login attempts.
- Thomson Reuters (Tax & Accounting) Inc
- 32.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Copyright 2010 - 2018: Thomson Reuters Global Resources. Proprietary and Confidential. All Rights Reserved. Disclosure, Use, or Reproduction without written authorization of TRGR is prohibited.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.