Remote to Netflix
By Maks and Pasha
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Remote controls Mac or Windows PC over WiFi.
Watch movies like a pro on Netflix, Youtube, Hulu, Vimeo or iTunes on your computer. Turn your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch into a remote control. No need to point remote at the screen, it works at any distance.
To use this Netflix Remote you will need:
1. Mac or PC computer connected to WiFi
2. Netflix playing in a browser on the computer
1. Download FREE Netflix Controller from our support page
2. Install the Netflix Controller on your Mac OS X or Windows PC
3. Connect your iPhone to the same WiFi as the computer
4. Open Netflix in a web browser on your computer
• Apple Watch remote
• iPhone trackpad to control computer mouse cursor
• iPhone keyboard to enter text on the computer
• controls any application on computer with trackpad and keyboard
• controls multiple computers with one iPhone
• fullscreen on and off buttons
• volume up, down and mute
• tap and hold forward or rewind to make fast skip
• enables Apple IR remote to control Netflix on supported iMac or Macbook
• international keyboard support including emoji (JAPANESE language only, due to the bug on iOS9)
• natural trackpad gestures:
・ double tap on trackpad to make a double click
・ long tap trackpad to make right mouse click
・ move two fingers on trackpad to drag mouse cursor
• Netflix, YouTube, Vimeo video playback
• supports most browsers like Safari, Firefox and Chrome.
ATTENTION: Remote won't work with smart TV, Xbox, Wii or Android.
Please visit our support page for detailed instructions and tips.
- Tap on trackpad to select active window on the computer
- Tap gear button to reconnect when WiFi changes
What's New in Version 3.1
iOS 9 and watchOS 2 update
Fix keyboard Japanese characters
I really just wanted a way to pause Netflix while my computer was across the room but I can do much more than that with this app. It has a mouse pad I can use for clicking anywhere on my computer. I even use d it to go into my system preferences to change the brightness. Just make sure to read the download instructions since you have to put the remote on your computer too.
This is amazing!
I was tired of having to get up and pausing or playing Netflix on my computer from the bed, I know I'm lazy, but this helps so much it does what you need it to do and so much more
Maybe someday. If it works.
So this app can change the volume, enter/exit fullscreen, ff/rev in ten-second increments, pause and un-pause, and . . . that's it. Text field accepts exactly one letter at a time, and entering that letter makes the cursor hop randomly around the Netflix browse page. So basically, just get the (free!) Rowmote. It doesn't work with Netflix but hey, neither does this.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 02, 2015
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 3.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Paul Zabelin
- © 2015 Maks and Pasha
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.