This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The NETGEAR Mobile App (formerly NETGEAR AirCard) is the official app for managing your NETGEAR Mobile Hotspots. View your connection, settings, and data usage from the convenience of the mobile app.
*TRACK DATA usage
*STREAM and VIEW media off your hotspot (M1 Nighthawk only)
*MONITOR your mobile hotspot connection and battery life in real-time
*VIEW CONNECTED Wi-Fi devices
*TURN OFF or REBOOT your hotspot
*CONFIGURE APN settings
*VIEW & COMPOSE SMS Messages (applicable models only)
Works with the following mobile hotspots designed by NETGEAR:
* Nighthawk M1 Mobile Router
* AT&T Unite / Unite Pro / Unite Express / Unite Explore
* AT&T Mobile Hotspot Elevate 4G
* Telstra Wi-Fi 4G Advanced I & II
* Telstra Ultimate® Mobile Wi-Fi
* Telstra Mobile Wi-Fi 4G
* BigPond Mobile Wi-Fi 4G Advanced I & II
* BigPond Ultimate® Mobile Wi-Fi
* Verizon Jetpack 4G LTE
* NETGEAR AirCard 815S/810S/791L/790S/785S/782S/779S/771S/770S/763S/762S/754S
The following products are *NOT* supported by this app:
* NETGEAR Desktop Routers (use NETGEAR Genie)
* Sprint W801 / 802S Mobile Hotspots
* USB Modems / PC Cards / ExpressCards
NETGEAR Mobile App is supported by NETGEAR. If you experience any issues, please contact us at
email@example.com, as we are unable respond or open tickets based on reviews.
What's New in Version 7.5.1708.163
- Fixes Arabic support
Slow. Laggy. Can't access all settings.
Sometimes I wonder what goes through engineers' minds when they design products. So this app is a great idea because Netgear in all their wisdom won't let you access the full range of settings on the hotspot itself.
Except that in this app, you also can't access all the settings, either. The web interface gives you access more detailed settings, but not others. Some are accessible through the app only. When it decides to work.
So three separate clusters of settings accessible in three different ways. If their goal was to make it as non-functional as possible, it's a resounding success.
I've been dealing with netgear for 15-20 years now and used to think they got simple things as such figured out. Seems we are back to the old days...
Doesn't connect to my wifi says it's incorrect but there aren't any option to get into. It just tells you that it don't work. No way to troubleshoot. Just horrible.
Something’s up with the dual mode it’s Buggy, usually only the 2.4 shows up even when dual mode is active and iPhone 8 next to router.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Aug 19, 2017
- Version: 7.5.1708.163
- Size: 35.2 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: NETGEAR, Inc.
- © 2013 NETGEAR
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.