Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
[Disclaimer: NETGEAR UP currently only works with certain routers and firmware versions. Please check below for compatibility list.]
NETGEAR Up App makes it easy and intuitive to setup and use a new NETGEAR Nighthawk router. With UP app, you can install your router using very few steps – just connect your mobile device to default network, and app will walk you through the rest. The app automatically updates the router to the latest firmware, allows you to personalize your WiFi network, and even help register your router with NETGEAR. At the end of installation, an easy to use Overview provides quick way to see what your network credentials are so you don’t have to write it down on a piece of paper. Overview screen also shows you all connected devices and links you to helpful support information related to your router.
1) You can still use web-based installation wizard to install the router by visiting routerlogin.net from your mobile device or a PC connected to the router.
2) The UP app provides fastest and easiest way to install your router. For advanced configuration and management, NETGEAR genie® app may be used.
- Nighthawk (Model: R7000) with firmware version 18.104.22.168 and above.
- Nighthawk X10 (Model: R9000) with firmware version 22.214.171.124 and above
- Nighthawk (Model: R7000P) with firmware version 126.96.36.199 and above.
What's New in Version 1.0.52
1. Supports the R7000P
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Dec 07, 2016
- Version: 1.0.52
- Size: 37.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: NETGEAR, Inc.
- © 2015 NETGEAR, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.