Netop Vision Student for iPad
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Vision Student app enables teachers to share their PC screen with student iPads, making teaching with smart devices simple and engaging.
• Give every student a front row seat to the lesson - share the screen of their teacher PC with student iPads
• Individualize instruction - share screens with an individual or a group of students
• Focus student attention and concept retention - use annotations during on-screen presentations
• Ensure privacy - protect access to their class with a password
The Netop Vision Student app is the iPad component for students in schools and classrooms using version 8.1 or higher of Netop Vision or Netop Vision Pro classroom management software. In addition to the Vision Student app, which can be downloaded from the iTunes App Store, the Vision or Vision Pro teacher component is also required (version 8.1 or higher).
The Netop Vision Student app is free. Teachers need to install Netop Vision or Vision Pro teacher software. For more information, please visit our website.
• Download the Vision Student app from the iTunes App Store to your student iPads
• Download and install Vision or Vision Pro on your teacher PC
• In Vision or Vision Pro, create an “Open Enrollment” class, start the class and share the class link with the students.
• Students must type in the class link as well as their names.
• Start sharing your screen by clicking the Demo button. Simple as that.
What's New in Version 1.0.1
Added support for other languages.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Sep 17, 2013
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 2.0 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Netop Business Solutions A/S
- © 2013 Netop Business Solutions A/S
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.