NetRef - Wi-Fi Router Reference
By Z Studio Labs
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Find that router's manual, default IP, default username and password and then ping it to see if it's connected to your network. All with one app! No need to use search engines or router manufacturers' websites to find what you need.
- Includes the most popular brands and versions, with new additions added frequently
- Current and legacy models and different firmware versions
- Direct access to the user manual (no need to search or be stymied with flash websites)
- Features Default Passwords and IP schemes - never hunt for that default admin password again!
- Direct links to the online product home page
- High-res images of each router version - looks great on the Retina Display
NetRef is great for network admins and enthusiasts who work on various networks and need access to a lot of user manuals for diagnostics or setting up a new network. Then they can use the built-in ping feature to see if they can connect properly.
NetRef provides direct access to router manufacturers' web pages, manuals and basic information about each router all within the app. The last several manuals that were viewed are cached, so even if you're without an internet connection, you can pull those recent manuals up instantly.
Current vendors NetRef has reference material for:
More added all the time!
Support, suggestions or questions? Follow us on Twitter: @NetRefApp Let us know what you like or what we can improve!
What's New in Version 1.2
Now iPhone 5 and iOS 6 compatible!
Love the ping feature
Nice ping feature to see if my router and NAS are still up. The manuals have come in handy a few times too.
Needs more routers. I have three mainstream brand routers readily available at big box stores and none of the are on the list.
Nice app for router set up !
Good information wish it covered more routers .
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 03, 2012
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 4.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ziray Studio Labs, LLC
- ©2011 LTZ LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.