By Netsmart Technologies
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Netsmart eRx is an e-prescribing application that allows prescribers to order new medications, reorder medications, change existing orders, discontinue medications, and transmit prescriptions electronically to pharmacies.
With Netsmart eRx, prescribers can:
* Quickly access their patient records and review current medications (both prescribed and reported)
* Find allergies, diagnoses, and any potential interactions or alerts
* Access all FDA-approved medications, allowing prescribers to choose any medication desired
* Transmit prescriptions electronically or through fax to pharmacies
* Automatically save completed prescriptions in the patients’ OrderConnect or InfoScriber record (Netsmart’s web-based e-prescribing applications)
Note: Netsmart eRx is intended for Netsmart InfoScriber or OrderConnect users. Please contact your Netsmart sales representative for more information. In the meantime, download this app and use the Demo mode to experience everything that Netsmart eRx can do for you.
For Questions or Feedback, please call us at (800) 472-5509.
What's New in Version 2.2
- iOS 8 related design and functionality updates.
- Updates to support Order Connect transition to Micromedex database.
- Functionality to support identification via new icon of the small percentage of medications not included in interaction checking due to no corresponding medication in Micromedex database.
- Enhancement to prevent reorder of medications not supported in Micromedex database. An eRx user will need to discontinue the med and place new order for similar medication.
- Improved knowledge flow and mobile optimization by centralizing all diagnosis and allergy additions/updates to the Order Connect e-prescribing solution. The eRx mobile solution will continue to display current patient diagnosis and allergies for eRx users to view.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Feb 06, 2015
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 2.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Netsmart Technologies, Inc
- © 2012 Netsmart Technologies, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.