The official NetSuite for iPhone app enables unparalleled access to the World’s #1 Cloud Business Software Suite – the unified business management suite, encompassing ERP / financials, CRM and ecommerce. Named by Gartner as the world’s fastest growing financial management system with more than 20,000 global organizations.
Maintain the same 360° control of your business as you do from your PC with this free app. Works out-of-the-box with all standard roles including Employee, Standard and Custom Center (Customer, Vendor and Partner Center roles are not supported).
Stand out features include:
• Activity logging – empower your sales force with Automatic tracking of outbound phone calls, and streamlined Activity logging capabilities.
• Expense management – track your expenses using the Expense Log (including receipt capture), then create an Expense Report with just a few taps.
• Swipe & tap expense report and purchase order approvals.
• Time Management – track your time using the convenient Timer and My Time functions, create Time Entries directly into NetSuite.
• Full Record support – view, create, and edit records of all types including Custom records.
• Business action support – approve Sales Orders and Expense Reports, convert Estimates, accept Customer Payments, bill Sales Orders and more.
• Home Dashboard synchronization – access your Home Dashboard content including KPI metrics and Scorecards, Trend Graphs, Report Snapshots, and more.
• Complete Activity management – Manage your calendar across list, week and month views. View other calendars including fellow employees.
• Record customization support – all existing customizations including SuiteFlow, custom forms, fields and scripts work out-of-the-box.
• Saved Search support – get all the results and drill down to record level using any existing Saved Search (including Summary types).
• Swipe Actions – simply swipe to map customer locations, initiate phone calls, respond to events or quickly start Editing.
• Localization – instantly adapts to your NetSuite language setting.
• Time Zone Synchronization, Global Search, Quick Add, Recent Records and loads more.
• Push Notifications – have NetSuite instantly notify you of any changes to business critical information.
• Full landscape support
NB: Users with Custom roles may require Mobile Device Access permission to log in. For further information, please contact NetSuite Technical Support.
Ratings and Reviews
Too difficult to use
The mobile app is much more complicated and difficult to use than necessary. Adding time spent is a wheel bar rather than a text input field. There is no memory values from the previous day forcing you to selecting all 4 fields again everyday. The submit button is better positioned than the save button meaning that if you hit submit, which does not prompt you for an additional OK, you've submitted your time card. On a daily time input, the save button should be more prevelant. All in all, it takes too many clicks to enter my time daily in the mobile app. Somehow the web app is easier to use.
Good but clunky.
It could be a bit easier to use. Sight is clunky and slow to load pages. Makes it difficult to find prices when a customer is looking at you. Sure am glad to have the mobile app. Creating new tasks is easier on the app than my desktop. Filling orders is easier on my desktop. Over all I'm pleased it exists, but wish oracle would spend more time on it.
Thanks for your feedback, much appreciated. We're constantly working on improving the app and providing deeper integration with NetSuite's desktop version. Record management is certainly something that is a priority for us.
Product Manager, NetSuite Mobile
The full web application is satisfactory, but my main frustration with the mobile app is that I can't "Merge & Send" a new message from an Estimate.
I expected that an update would be available to fix this, but no. I contacted a coworker to generate the estimate for my client.
Please fix this "feature."
Hi, Thanks for providing feedback. We have passed this issue onto our QA team for investigation. To be able to help you further, we'll need your account details. Could you please contact email@example.com
Regards Olga Huckova
Product Manager, NetSuite Mobile
- NetSuite, Inc.
- 20.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 NetSuite Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.