NetUse Traffic Monitor
By Prime73 Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Please test your hardware setup with our free SNMP test app first. Contact us if you have questions. Thank you.
NetUse is the best way to monitor your network traffic on the Mac. Utilizing the SNMP feature of any modern Internet router or gateway, NetUse monitors and collects real-time Internet usage stats for all the computers in your home or office that share an Internet connection.
If you have a traffic cap on your Internet usage, NetUse will help make sure you don’t exceed your limits. Set your billing date and a monthly traffic allowance and NetUse will accurately show how much bandwidth you consume.
• Monthly usage data estimation
• Warnings and notifications system
• Status bar and dock icons with live usage stats
• Doesn't require to be run 24/7
• Full SNMP Support including version 1, 2c and 3
• Works with any SNMP-enabled router
• Real-time traffic monitor
• Logs and plots your whole network usage
• Elegant and simple User Interface
• Auto configuration and assistant wizard
• Configurable billing date and monthly usage allowance (cap)
NetUse requires the SNMP feature on your router or gateway to be enabled. Please check your hardware specifications to ensure that it supports SNMP before trying NetUse. Or download our free SNMP test utility.
What's New in Version 2.1.2
- improved SNMP support
- resolved SNMP test freeze issues
This app does not deliver as promised
The app claims to log all your network usage, it does not, it only logs usage from the machine you are running it from not all the devices on your network. There is also not a support web site, this app should be removed from the app store. I wan’t my money back!
Does not Work!
doesn’t work and their entire website is not working except the home page… so i can’t even cntact support… Even the app store links to support are not working..
Works, but leaves much to be desired.
Firstly, this app does work. I just re-installed it for the first time in years, and it works fine on 10.12. The design is still kludgy, SNMP is still esoteric to most people, and Apple router's still don't support SNMP, but this app does work with compatible hardware. I just connected it with relative ease to a dd-wrt router, and this app even selected the proper VLAN.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: May 02, 2016
- Version: 2.1.2
- Size: 3.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Prime73 Inc.
- Copyright © Prime73 Inc, 2011-2015. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor