NetUse Traffic Monitor
By Prime73 Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Please test your hardware setup with our free SNMP test app first. Contact us if you have questions. Thank you.
NetUse is the best way to monitor your network traffic on the Mac. Utilizing the SNMP feature of any modern Internet router or gateway, NetUse monitors and collects real-time Internet usage stats for all the computers in your home or office that share an Internet connection.
If you have a traffic cap on your Internet usage, NetUse will help make sure you don’t exceed your limits. Set your billing date and a monthly traffic allowance and NetUse will accurately show how much bandwidth you consume.
• Monthly usage data estimation
• Warnings and notifications system
• Status bar and dock icons with live usage stats
• Doesn't require to be run 24/7
• Full SNMP Support including version 1, 2c and 3
• Works with any SNMP-enabled router
• Real-time traffic monitor
• Logs and plots your whole network usage
• Elegant and simple User Interface
• Auto configuration and assistant wizard
• Configurable billing date and monthly usage allowance (cap)
NetUse requires the SNMP feature on your router or gateway to be enabled. Please check your hardware specifications to ensure that it supports SNMP before trying NetUse. Or download our free SNMP test utility.
What's New in Version 2.0.10
The NetUse 2.0.10 addresses several issues related to overall compatibility and reliability. This update:
• Fixes crashing issue under Mavericks
• Reduces CPU load
• Fixes other minor bugs and issues
What are these folks doing?
I see version 2.0.10 has been released — I’m honestly SCARED to update this app. Mostly due to the misguided app store - install new version and you’re left with nothing to go back to. Their “blog” hasn’t been updated since 2013 and much of their web site also seems to be SEVERAL years old. Every single update of this app gets worse and worse. I had to laugh as the “all known issues fixed.” stated for previous updates becuase if they did that, they intorduced many more issues in the processes. This far ANYTHING beyond version 1.3.6 has been is unusable and riddled with bugs. In fact, I’ve found the last 3 updates to be pretty horrid. version 1.3.6 isn’t wonderful either, but it’s only got one or two minor issues (mostly zeroing out if you don’t quit the app before rebooting). I so wish I backed up an older version to use. And I wish these developers would REALLY PUT SOME EFFORT into fixing the issues with this app. I love the app WHEN IT WORKS PROPERLY. Unfortunately it’s been a number of years since that’s been the case.
v2.0.10 Fixes Application Crashes under MacOS X 10.9
Finally, version 2.0.10 fixes the application crash upon launch when running under MacOS X 10.9.5.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Feb 18, 2015
- Version: 2.0.10
- Size: 3.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Prime73 Inc.
- Copyright © Prime73 Inc, 2011-2015. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor